Chapter 1- Tour?

Today is a very exciting day for me as I'm finally moving out of my family home and moving to the dream land they call L.A. It's crazy to think when I started my YouTube journey the only person that believed in me was my best friend Shawn (yes Mendes) but now millions of people support me. If someone told me years ago that I would hit 10 million on you tube and then get signed to a record label I would of told them they are mental insane because I'm just Kelsey Rose from Canada. Who may live next door to the most famous guy in the world, who always happens to be my best friend since forever. Shawn has always had my back when no one else did and I owe him but I've also his biggest fan, like if I didn't encourage him to post that vine well then he wouldn't be the Shawn you know and love today ( you are welcome btw.) Oh and you are probably wondering if I'm one of those girls who falls for her best friend like are you kidding me, those girls make me laugh. Like don't get me wrong Shawn is gorgeous but I don't believe in that fairytale bullshit they call love like please I'd rather die in a hole. People who fall in love just end up getting their heart broken and I ain't got time for that. Music is the only love I need in my life as it's the only thing that understand how I truly feel.

My flight was the most boring flight ever as it took forever but it was probably because I'm so excited.

"Kelsey." I heard someone shout as I turn around I see my best friend with a stupid smile on his face.

"Shawnie." I said before hugging him.

"I've missed you so much." Shawn said as we pulled out of a very long but needed hug.

"I've missed you too." I said.

Shawn asked me to live with him for my first year in LA so I get use to the lifestyle. As I walk into Shawn's apartment my mouth  flew open, it's gorgeous.

Shawn showed me to my room and this women came and helped me unpack. She was super sweet and nice and I found that that she is Shawn's maid and house keeper as she looks after the house for him whilst he goes on tour.

"Kels can you come down please? I need to speak to you." Shawn said/asked.

I rushed down the stairs nearly falling as Shawn and his manger laughs at me, my manger is also here which confuses me.

"Kelsey Rose as you are my best friend and you have an amazing voice will you come on tour and support me along with Charlie puth?" Shawn said as I jamp in joy.

"Of course I will." I said as Shawn laughed.