Chapter 4- London Show

Tonight we are performing in London and I'm nervous as I haven't been to London since my spilt with Lee, I know Lee lives in Barnsley but we'd always come to London to see Joe Tasker. This is our last show of the tour and honestly I'm kinda sad as I have got really close to Charlie. There was one night that I couldn't fall asleep as Lee was on my mind and I wanted to speak to Shawn but he was asleep.

*Flashback*

Why does it still hurt like he broke up with me nearly 4 months ago and he is still on my mind. Part of me wants to kill him but there is still apart of me that loves him and wants to be back in his arms. Oh Kels you are stronger than this come on just go back to sleep, no that's it I need to see if Shawn's still awake.

I open Shawn's curtain to reveal a sleeping Shawn, I sighed as I closed the curtain back over. I decided to go get a a glass of water to help me get back to sleep hopefully, as I walked to the kitchen I notice Charlie asleep on the couch and hasn't gone back to his tour bus I decide to wake up him.

"Hey Charlie."I said shacking him awake.

"Omg Kelsey are you ok? You look like you've been crying" Charlie said/ asked.

"Yeah I'm fine well I will be but I actually woke you up because it's a couple minutes past 3 so you better get back to your bus." I said as Charlie sighed.

"Kelsey my bus isn't going anywhere right now and I know you've only known me for a few weeks now but you can tell me anything." He said as I took a deep breath in.

"It's him, he's always on my mind I really did love him and he made me feel so happy. I remember when I first met him I never believed in love and never thought that fairytale bullshit would happen to me. I really seen a future with him and I put my dreams on hold because that's what you do when you love someone but he obviously didn't feel the same way as he cheated and lied to me over and over again. The girls that he would cheat on me with would message me saying things like I'm sorry me and Lee slept together but he told me that you were on a break but we never were. Every time I asked him about it he told me that I'm the only girl that he will ever love and I believed him because that's what you do when you love someone. When he finally admitted to it as he got caught by one of my friends, it felt like someone shot me and I was dying of a slow and dramatic death. I know relationships aren't perfect but it seemed like ours was as we were together 24/7 and our families just got on so well. We did everything together that's why I was confused when I found out that he cheated on me because I was like how did he have time anyways that not my point, he has a new girlfriend now and I'm far from his mind and that's what hurts the most because he's always on mine. Part of me really does hate his guts but part of me wishes that I was laying in his arms right now and he'd he playing with my hair like he always did." I said as tears flew down my face.

Charlie pulled me in for a hug and he let me cry on his shoulder for a good 5 minutes.

"Hey ssssh Kelsey, listen to me I've not known you long but you are the most beautiful, talent, smart and amazing girl that I've ever met. That boy is the biggest idiot in the entire world and soon he will realise that he has made the biggest mistake. Kelsey Rose I'm going to be honest with you, boys are arseholes they can have the most gorgeous girl like you and the girl can love them more than anything and they will still want more. Just remember I'm always here for you no matter what, now put a smile on that gorgeous face of yours." Charlie said wiping my tears away with his soft hands.

"Thank you so much Charlie." I said as he smiled.

We just got lost in each others eyes I mean charlie has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. We kind of have the same colour of eyes but mines are more green than Charlie's but we both have hazel eyes. Charlie's hand hadn't left my face and let myself getting closer to Charlie and our lips were an inch away as I look down at Charlie's lip I bit my own.

"Charlie there you are, Mikaela is worried." Charlie's  brother said as we awkwardly moved away from each other.

"I'm coming." Charlie said looking at me.

"Bye Kelsey it was nice talking to you." Charlie added.

"Yeah you too bye." I said as he flashed his famous cute little smile.

Wtf if Stephen hadn't of just walked in was about to kiss Charlie Puth? Am I falling for Charlie? Wait what?

*End of flashback*

"5 minutes Kels." The stage director said as we got up and made our way to the stage.

We did our usual chant and when Charlie came out of no where.

"Good luck gorgeous." He said kissing my cheek.

"Good evening London." I shout as I walked on stage.

I looked into the huge crowd like I do every night and see some of my YouTube friends so I smile.

" So I am going to start with Ed Sheeran cause he is my everything." I said as the crowd laughed.

As I began to sing I spotted him Omg no he can be here, why is he here? I tired to keep singing but I couldn't so I dropped my mic and ran off stage, running passed everyone including Emma as she is going to be mad at me.

My head began to spin, what is he doing here? I was deep in thought when someone burst through my dressing room door, it was Charlie. I run straight into his arms .

"Kelsey are you ok?" He asked as I began to cry.

"D-did you K-know? " I asked whilst crying into Charlie's shoulder.

I moved my head so that I could look into his eyes and he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry Kels, Shawn tried to stop him from getting in . " Charlie said.

" Why is he here?" I asked.

" Kelsey honestly I don't know. " Charlie said as I sighed.

"What's so funny? " I asked as Charlie took a deep breath in.

" Kelsey Rose you need to stop putting your life on hold because of other people especially him. For god sake you are the most talented and extremely beautiful girl I've ever. You need to move on because there are people out there that will never hurt you and there are people who love you. " Charlie said wiping the tears that were falling down my face.

"No one can love me Charlie, I'm just another broken messed up girl and I'm not talented. My voice is just ok and the reason I do this is because I don't want to let Shawn down. " I said as Charlie sighed.

" You really don't get it? You are talented and your voice isn't just ok as every night I've stood at the side of the stage getting lost in every song you sing. As when you sing it's like the whole world has stopped and you paint a picture and I feel every single word you single like your single them to anyone who will listen well guess what I'm listening. Kelsey Rose I'm falling for you pretty damn hard and I hate seeing you cry over a stupid boy when you have someone right here . " Charlie said

Omg Charlie likes me Wtf do I do, I mean of course I'm falling for him too. He has made this tour a lot better for me and maybe it's time to forgot about me and Lee and maybe me and Charlie are meant to be together. Omg all this time I've went on and on about a boy who doesn't even care about me when the perfect boy has been standing in front of the this whole time  ( Shawn ) nah I'm just joking of course I like Charlie. I'm such an idiot.

" Charlie I...."I was about to tell Charlie how I feel when Emma and Shawn burst into the room.

"Kelsey we've been looking for you. " Shawn said as Emma try to get her breath back.

"I'm sorry little sis. " Emma said hugging me.

As I pulled out of the hug, I scanned the room for Charlie but he was gone just like that.