Chapter 3- Nice to meet you

Kelsey's P.O.V

I'm so excited as today we are going on tour and I'm sharing a tour bus with Shawn as we wanted to share. Our first show is in LA of course and I can't wait to perform as my viewers are the best (I don't like the word fan as I feel like you guys are more than that.)

My manger Emma is running around like crazy trying to do last minute things, making sure we have everything. I began to laugh at her because she is acting like her mum when she is packing. Emma is my manger as she is my step-sister and she began my best friend and I love her so much. My parents got divorced when I was 7 years old as my dad cheated on my mum with Emma's mum Kim. At first I hated him and his new family but then I got to know them and feel in love so I stopped acting like a selfish little bitch.

"Kels please help." Emma said as I laughed.

"Emma chill out we have everything." I said.

"Hey guys we need to head to the venue." Shawn's manger said as Emma nodded.

"Emma chill sis, it will be fine." I said as she rolled her eyes.

" I'm just nervous as my baby girl is going on tour." She said as I hugged her.

"Oh you are so cute." I said as she laughed.

*skip to the venue*

As we walked into the dressing room my mouth flew open as it was so beautiful, there is a bunch of flowers sitting on the table in a vase and there from Shawn which is so cute.

As I was walked to sound check I was too busy thinking about my set list when I bumped into someone.

"Omg I'm so sorry." I said helping them up, it was Charlie.

"It's my fault I was texting instead of paying attention to where I was going." He said as I laughed.

"No I was deep in thought so it was my fault." I said as he smiled.

"Anyways it's nice to meet you I'm Charlie." He said as I blushed.

"Yeah I know and I'm Kelsey Rose." I said as he flashed his cute little smile again, Omg no Kels.

"I'll catch up with you later as I see you are heading to sound check." Charlie said before walking away.