Chapter 10- You are the only one

Kelsey's P.O.V

My memory is slowly but surely getting better as the months ago by. My Mom is staying with me at the moment in my apartment until I get my memory back and I'm so glad that she has because it has truly made our relationship stronger.

I was scrolling through my camera roll just to see if I remember any of the photos but it was no good until I came across a photo of me kissing some boy on the cheek. I stared at the photo of a while and I just began to cry because I still don't know how this boy is and why is he important to me and honestly I feel bad. As I was scrolling more I found this album in my camera roll called my Charlie and there was this video of us singing at the top of our lungs to this song, who is this boy? Why can't I remember him?

"Kelsey, Omg what's wrong?" My Mom asked walking out to the balcony where I am sitting.

"Mom why can't I remember who he is?" I asked playing the video as she began to cry.

"You still don't know who he?" She asked as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes that were filled with tears.

"I know his name is Charlie and every time I see him I want to cry because I can't remember why he is important to me and that hurts because what if I'm hurting him." I said as tears were now rolling down my face.

My Mom took a deep breath in before she spoke.

"Kelsey Rose Cliffton just listen to me for a minute, Charlie he's well he is your ex boyfriend but he has never stopped loving you. He blames himself for this as he promised you that he will never hurt you but he did but no he never cheated on you as he loves you way too much. Kelsey you honestly mean the world to him and when he met you he thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world but you were broken because of another boy. So Charlie tried to make it his mission to make you feel loved and he sure did but maybe way too much for you as you are not use to boys wanted to kiss and cuddle you all the time. You had a nasty fight but you both regretted it but you thought he didn't love you no more so you started drinking again and you pushed everyone around you away. Charlie was on his way to put you back together as he thought he was the one that broke you so he wanted to be the one that fixed you. But when he found to laying on the cold hard floor with a bullet in your head, he was broken but he wanted to be there for you so be stay by your side everyday known that you might die which killed him. But it didn't hurt him as much as when you finally woke up you didn't even know who he was which destroyed Charlie because you are the love of his life and you forgot him." My Mom said as tears rolled my face as all the memories came flooding back.

Memories such as tour, the bench where we told each other how we truly felt and it's also the brake up bench and most importantly our vlogging chanel which I haven't even changed.

"Omg I have to go like right now." I said running into the house, grabbing my car keys.

As I got to his a girl answer, wait that's his sister.

"Kelsey." She said looking at me in shock.

"Is Charlie there?" I asked.

"No I'm sorry, he has actually just left and he said something about a hill and a bench." Mikaela said as I looked at her confused.

Omg she means our place.

"Thank you so much." I said as she laughed.

"Go get him." She said as I left.

Charlie's P.O.V

This hurts like hell knowing the person you love more than anything in the world doesn't even remember you. I know it's not her fault but Kelsey Rose Cliffton is my world but now I'm nothing to her as she doesn't even know my name. I just want to remember something, anything like why name rings a bell to her or something like that but my name doesn't even ring a bell. You know screw this I'm going to our little place as if I can't have her at least I have this place.

"Hey Charlie it's half 10 where are you going? We have an early start tomorrow." Mikaela said.

"I need to clear my head so I'm going for a walk." I said as she sighed.

"Where?" She asked.

"You know up that hill that has that bench me and Kels would go." I said.

"Okay but don't be too long." She said as I kissed her cheek.

"M stop worrying I'll be fine because I'm the big brother remember." I said as she laughed.

As I got there memories came flooding back good and back. This is the place where it all began and where it all ended.

"Charlie I remember." I heard someone say.

It was Kelsey and we ran into each others arms. The hug was a really long hug but it was needed because I can't believe she remembers me.

"I'm sorry Charlie I never meant to forgot you and hurt you as much as I have." Kels said as tears flew down her face.

"Kelsey honestly it hurt like hell but I'm glad you remember." I said as she looks deep into my eyes.

"Those eyes are the eyes I feel in love with, your smile is the same cute little smile that makes me smile, your hair well I could still run my hands through it for days. You smell so good like you always do so yep you are my Charlie and you're the one and only person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. So yes I remember everything and I'm sorry it took so long but it was worth the wait because I want you to be mine again Charlie." Kelsey said as I started crying again.

"Kelsey Rose you are the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with so of course I'll be yours but only if you do me the honour of becoming my wife. I haven't got the ring with me but..." I said but she cut me off by kissing me.

"Ah Charlie Otto Puth you are still the same weird so of course I will." She said before I kissed her again.