Chapter 5- I miss you

We got back from tour two weeks ago now and I haven't see Charlie since he left me in my dressing room. I've tried calling him but he keeps rejecting my calls which hurts like hell because I never got to tell him how I feel. It's about half 4 and I really can't sleep as I miss Charlie so much I feel like a dickhead. The whole tour I was obessed with my ex, I didn't realise how Charlie felt like why am I such a screw up? You know what I'm going for a walk and I don't care who sees me.

I walked up this little hill and when I got up there, there was a cute little bench . I just sat and stared at the sun rise it was truly gorgeous like Charlie.

Oh Kelsey why do you always mess things up, Charlie is the most sweetest guy and really attractive. Like Omg I think it's his smile that made me fall for him as he has the cutest little smile ever, or maybe it's his eyes as I could get lost in them for days, or maybe it's his hair as I could run my hands through it all day, oh wait maybe it's because he smells so freaking amazing like omg. You know what ever it is has made me fall pretty damn hard look what you do to me Charlie Otto Puth.

"Pretty isn't it?" Someone asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Charlie?" I asked as he nodded before sitting beside me.

"I've tried to call you." I added as he sighed.

"I know Kels." He said.

We sat in silence for a good 10 minutes.

"Then why didn't you answer?" I asked as Charlie took a deep breath in.

"Because I'm not him, Kelsey Rose I've falling for you pretty damn hard on tour but truth is he is always going to be on your mind. When everyone came into your dressing room hugging you because he was there made me realise he will always be there. It also made me realise that you will never love me because I'm not him and I'll never be which hurts like hell because you deserve better than an idiot that cheats on you but you will never see that because this is what he has done to you, made you insecure so you think you are no good for other people. It was really nice to meet you Kelsey Rose and I'm sorry he hurt you." Charlie said as tears rolled down my face but I wipe them away as quick as I could.

"No Charlie no I'm not letting you leave. Yes you are not him but you are better than him and I'm an idiot for crying over a boy who doesn't even care about me when I have an amazing gorgeous boy standing right in front of me. He hurt me once and I'm not letting him hurt me again by taking away the most amazing boy away from me. Charlie I'm here right now because I miss you and everything about you like how you'd make me smile when I want to cry or the way I miss you when you leave the room. Charlie Otto Puth I'm crazy about you as I sat here trying to list just one thing that made me fall for you but I can't because I love everything about you and your weird sense of humour that matches mine. I'm not falling for you Charlie because I already have." I said as Charlie walked closer to me.

"You mean it?" He asked as I laughed.

"Of course I do." I said as he smirked.

"Prove it." Charlie said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and close the gap in between us and then smashed my lips into his.

Damn I've waited along time to do this and honestly it was worth the wait.

"Kelsey Rose." Charlie said breaking the kiss.

"Yeah?" I asked as he smiled

"I've missed you too btw." He said as I kissed him again