Chapter 6- Telling the world

Me and Charlie have been together for about 5 months now and today I'm moving in with him. We have also decided it's time to tell the world about us and honestly I can't wait because the whole world will know he is mine and only mine.

*A few hours later*

All my stuff has been moved from Shawn's to Charlie's and of course I vlogged it all.

"Are you ready?" I asked Charlie as he smiled.

I sat the camera down on its little tripod and hit record.

Charlie's P.O.V

As Kels hit record she came and sat back next to me and I wrapped an arm around her.

"Hey vlog so you are probably wondering from the last few clips why am I moving my stuff into Charlie's." She said looking at me.

"We're together." We both said at the same time.

"Yes that's right guys this little sexy bum is my girlfriend." I said as she laughed.

"Omg Charlie shut up, so yeah we've been together about 5 months now and thought it was time you guys knew well I thought because you guys are my world." She said as I pouted.

"Excuse me I thought I was?" I asked as she kissed my cheek.

"Of course, we also decided to tell you as we are moving in together well you could probably tell that and no I haven't falling out with Shawn, he's still my boy but I just wanted to live with my Charlie." Kelsey said as I smiled.

"You know what I love now that we have told people." I said as she looked at me confused.

"What?" She asked.

"I get to call you mine and the whole world knows that you are my G." I said as she smiled.

"You know what I love." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I get to shout I love and I don't care who hears." She said as we both started shouting it.

"Yeah anyways I love you so much and thank you so much for supporting me. Oh and yes of course Charlie will be in my vlogs more often." She added.

" Yeah and I might even vlog." I said as she kissed my cheek.

"Yup once again we are going to go guys so thank you so much and I love you all bye." She said as we both wave to the camera.