References to Pre-Apocolyptic Times Explained (TBC)

Insta-Yum: a type of instant cooker that takes less than a minute to prepare foods at extreme temperatures.
Gravity: resembles the modern sport baseball. Has a bat, ball, and bases. The only difference is that it utilizes magnetic fields. The ball is composed of magnetic rock as is the bat and the gloves of the outfield players are lined with it as well. The bat, however, is positioned so that the ball will push away from the bat instead of towards it. The ground is also lined with it, that is where "Nike Floaters" were first utilized. There is no need for cleats if your feet barely even touch the ground.
Nike Floaters: Unique footwear that propels the wearer off of the ground by using magnetic fields produced by mechanisms put into floors and roads so that the Floater vehicles could hover and get off of the ground.
Floaters: the vehicle that the majority of the population has adopted. Despite planting the correct objects for magnetic interference under the earth and in surrounding areas, it did not affect the ecosystem.
Mag Current: Strategically placed starters and propellers within the currents to speed up Floaters and other vehicles relative to magnetic fields.

Map of the Nation (rough draft):

Escort: Pre-programmed self-driving vehicles that carry those who want to go somewhere not very close to the Super Train station

Ready-Seal meal: A meal that is instantly prepared as you pull the seal off, and is ready to eat.
Immunity Test: A test taken after the outbreak of the genetic plague taken yearly to discover those Immune, and assign them to specific responsibilities and tasks varying on gender, physical ability, and family.