Chapter 1

I hurried and jumped out the shower changing into my black bikini. I ran across my hotel room grabbing my makeup. I didn't want to put too much on because I'm going to a beach party/ music festival. I wiggled into some khaki shorts as I slipped on some white toms just as there was a knock on the door. Swinging the door opened I saw my best friend Nicole. She has been my friend since we where both in diapers, but last year she has moved to Australia with her mom since her parents got divorced. This summer I came to visit her for a few weeks.

Nicole stood there with a smile perfect smile. She had naturally tanned skin and beautiful dark brown curly hair that matched her brown eyes. She was taller than me but she was taller than a lot of girls. She stood at a tall frame of 5'9.

"Here you go sweets" Nicole said as she place a flower crown head wrap on my head. It was simple band with white flowers matching the one Nicole had.

"Lets go!" she yelled grabbing my arms dragging out the hotel. It was only about a 5 minute walk to the beach so we where there in no time. There where so many people gathered at the beach. The was a band playing, people dancing and drinking.

"I'm gonna go grab the drinks" she yelled over the music walking away from me into the crowd of people.I stood by myself looking around. The sun was setting and there's where bunches of people here. I felt a hand grab my waist to spin me around. I saw some random guy standing there looking at me up and down.

"Can I help you?" I asked him and he just smirked. I could smell the alcohol off his breath, anyone standing within 10 feet of him probably could.

"Yes you can" he said winking and pulling me closer to him. His hands roamed my body making me feel uncomfortable. I tried to back away from him but he gripped on to me tighter probably leaving bruises.

"Let go" I said pulling at his arm.

"Babe lets just have some fun" he whispered as he placed gross wet kisses on my neck.

"Ew gross" I said pushing his chest away from me.

"You and all of you glory are gonna have some much fun tonight. And im not gonna take no as an answer." he said as he arms grabbed my ass. What the hell was wrong with this guy.

"GET OFF!" I yelled at him and finally he got pulled off me. I looked at my wrist and saw huge bruises forming. I slowly rubbed them trying to ease the pain. I felt large warm hands placed on my hips. I looked up to meet the most beautiful dark eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at my bruised wrist. H nodded looking back down. he was so perfect looking, his brown hair in that messy in the I don't care look, His dark hazel eyes and his perfect jaw line. He had a slight stubble and he had to be 6 foot or taller. His body built and he had an amazing 6 pack. There where a couple tattoo scattered across his body, but not too many.

"Hey cutie, are you sure?" he asked lightly touching my chin making me look up at him. I gave him a perfect smile due to the braces I had in freshman year. He smiled back at me making my knees go weak.

"I'm Khal" he said in his deep husky voice.

"Rose" I told him.

"Are you here alone or?" he asked looking around.

"I'm here with my friend but she kinda disappear to get us drinks 10 minutes ago" I told him making him chuckle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started leading me through the drunk people.

"Where are we going?" I asked him confused.

"To get the pretty girl a drink" he said smirking making me smirk back at him. A drink is just what I needed right now.