Chapter 5

I woke up stretching my arms. Oh how I didn't want to go to school. I slowly got out of bed and changed into my uniform with a large black cardigan to keep me warm. I tied my hair up and did my makeup like ever other day. I slowly made my way to school with my coffee. I walked to my first class. The whole day went on and on. Oh how I hated school, such a waste of time. Soon I found my self walking to chemistry, and how I didn't want to go to chemistry. I walked into the black of the room sitting at the lab table.

"Hello miss. Winchester" Khal said standing in front of the lab table.

"Hello Mr. Stone" I said not looking up from my notebook.

"So do you always eat lunch in the library?" he asked making my cheeks burning up.

"Yeah, I like it quite" I told him. That was the best answer I could give him. I wasn't about to tell him that I ate lunch in the library because I didn't want to sit alone in the cafeteria.

"You can come by here from lunch instead of being alone in the library" he offered.

"Rather not" I told him. I looked up and noticed more kids started to walk in.

"You have a class to teach" I whispered to him and he sent me a smirk. He walked back to the front of the class to start the lesson. I couldn't help myself to stare at him. His perfectly messy dark hair that he kept ruffling. How his white shirt was rolled up to his elbows and a few buttons undone. I could barely focus on what he was talking about. How could any girl focus when he's teaching. As the bell rang I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out but I felt his hand pull me back into the class and the closed and locked the door.

"Yes Mr. Stone?" I asked making him groan.

"You know that just makes me more turned on" he said grabbing my hips pulling me towards him. I knew my face was probably bright red.

"What do you want Khal?" I asked him trying to push him away from me.

"A date" he said like it was the most simplest thing in the world.

"No" I told him, trying to keep my ground.

"Why not?" he asked rubbing circles into my skin.

"Because a teacher can't go on a date with his student" I told him rolling my eyes.

"No one will know" he said trying to convince me.

"Really" I asked and he nodded. I noticed him pulling me closer and his head leaning closer to mine. His lips where inches away from mine, I looked at them. How badly I wanted to kiss him but I can't. No way can I kiss him, and bring back all those memories.

"Don't' I whispered as his lips lightly brushed against mine. I slowly pulled myself away from him and walked out of the classroom. I made my way to the library and placed my bag down.

"Hello Rose" the Liberian said giving me a smile.

"Good afternoon" I told her and went to my usually seat in the back of the library that was surrounded by shelf of books. I picked up a book about accent Egypt and started working on some things. About an hour later I heard someone walk in. No one really came to the library. I looked up and saw Khal walking over to me.

"What are you doing here? School ended an hour ago" he said sitting on the table that I had my work spread out on.

"I'm doing an essay" I told him rolling my eyes.

"Why" he asked as he looked through the papers scattered on the table.

" I'm trying to get all my credits so I can graduate early" I told him. I don't want to stay in this school any longer, I want to go off to college.