Chapter 6

I walked through the long abandoned halls. Today I have lunch detention with Khal. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. My hair was kinda a mess so I tied it up in a loose messy bun. I was wearing the usual ugly school uniform with a gray pull over that was too big and the sleeves went farther than my hands. I slowly sighed and made my way to his room. I walked in avoiding eye contact and walked to my lap table all the way in the back of the room.

"You're 5 minutes late" he said not looking up from his papers.

"Okay and?" I asked making him look up from his papers with an annoyed look.

"And?" he asked as he slowly got up from his desk and slowly made his way towards me.

"It's not even a real detention" I told him but all he did was smirk down at me.

"I can make it a real detention" he said slowly placing his hands on my hips spinning around in my stool so that I faced him.

"So why am I here anyways?"  asked him crossing my arms thinking it would make him drop his hands but they only tightened their grip on my hips.

"To keep me company" he said and then brought me closer to him. My body was up against his.

"Really?" I asked giving him a look. I was about to say something else but his lips crashed on to mine. I tried to push him away at first but I couldn't he was too strong, and I really loved his kisses. I felt myself kiss him back. His hands traveled from my hips to my butt picking me up placing me on the lab table. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. I felt him moan into the kiss as I bite on his lower lip. Then his hands travel down up my waist and back down. He slowly crept his hands under my shirt, rolling it up along with my sweater. His hands sent tingles through my skin as the moved along my ribs. I pulled away from him breathing as he kissed down my neck. He started sucking on my skin and I couldn't help but let out moans. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me. He chuckled at me make me glare at him before i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling him back to my lips. It only seemed like a few seconds of makeup out but it was probably 10 minutes or more. We both pulled apart breathing heavily. Both me and him finally realized what happened, we made out, in his classroom and both of us are missing are shirts.

"Your not suppose to kiss your students Mr.Stone" I whispered into his shoulder as he still held on to me.

"Your not suppose to sleep with you teacher" he whispered back making me laugh as his breath tickled my neck. He slowly pulled away from me with his perfect smile.

"You know you can't resist me" he said as his hands roamed your exposed thighs.

"I can try" I said pushing him away from me.

"And I wont stop trying to get you" he said and I felt my cheek burn up. He leaned down and kissed each of my cheeks slowly dragging it out.

"Go on  a date with me" he whispered against my lips.

"No" I whispered and he gave me a look.

"And why not?" he asked me his thumbs rubbed circles into my hips

"Because..." I said trying to think of some excuse.

"Come on,  just one little date" he whispered as he lightly trailed kisses down my neck. I bite down on my bottom lip so I wouldn't moan.

"Come on...give...in" he whispered between the kisses. I grabbed on to his upper arm as he bite lightly on my neck. There was probably a couple of dark love bite on my neck because of him.

"Rose" he whispered as he kissed back up my neck. His forehead was against mine looking into my eyes. His breath hit my lips as I stared at him.

"Khal" I whispered against his lips, and he moaned and crashed his lips against mine. I giggled  and kissed him back lightly.