Chapter 10

I got dressed in gray leggings and Khal's navy blue sweat shirt from college, it didn't have his name, it had the school name and the hockey team logo. I had some white toms and my hair was in a very messy lose pony tail. I had some makeup but not a lot. I had my gym bag and a my small over the shoulder purse. I arrived at the school and noticed a lot of people have gotten here already. I signed in and sat down far from everyone and pulled out my book. I kept reading when I felt eyes on me. I looked up from the pages of my book and noticed Khal looking at me. He was standing with Mr.strek who was pretty young too, maybe a few years older than Khal. He noticed that I looked up from the book and gave me a smile and a wink before turning back to Mr.strek. I smiled and looked back into my book. I heard everyone getting up. I looked up and I got up heading to the buses. I was the last one on and sat next to this really cute joke kid, Tyler. I pulled out my book again but I felt him looking at me. I looked up from my book and noticed Khal looking back. I looked back to my book hoping this ride wouldn't last too long. I felt and arm wrap around me.

"Yes Tyler?" I asked not looking up from the book.

"I didn't say anything" he said smiling.

"Why is your arm around me?" I asked him and his smile got bigger.

"What? I can't put my arm around a beautiful girl?" he said as he tried to flirt. I sighed, how I was I could just have Khals arm around me, him showing me off to everyone so they knew I was taken.

After about an hour I fell asleep for the rest of the ride. We finally crossed the border and it took forever for everyone to be checked. We finally got to the mountain camp. It was beautiful there was so much snow. I leaned over Tyler looking out the window as we finally stopped. Everyone got up leaving the bus.

"Girls are staying in the girls cabins bunk with anyone 6 per cabin, cabins A1-A5. Same for boys but B1-B5. I don't want boys going to the girls or girls sneaking to the boys. The teachers will be in cabins A-5 and B6 and some others in C cabins. We will meet at main cabin for ever meal, breakfast at 9, lunch at 12 and diner at 6. After breakfast we will give out the plans for the day. We are only staying for 4 days." Mrs. Jansen said and everyone was picking people to stay with. Anne and some other girls from the soccer team came up to me smiling.

"Want to room with us captain?" Anne asked and I smiled. Anne was a tall black haired girl, I played soccer with her since middle school. Anne was the closet thing I had to a friend in school. I am the captain of the soccer team and I get along with ever perfectly but I'm not really friends with them.

"Sure" I said picking up my gym bag and my book bag. Mrs. Jansen gave me the keys to cabin A1 and we walked off to the cabin. There where two bunk where up against the far walls and the first bunk was in the corner. I placed my gym bag at the top bunk and Anne placed her things in the bottom bunk. Everyone was unpacking and I just placed my gym bag on the floor not really seeing a need to unpack. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Khal.

Meet me behind the main cabin at midnight.

See you soon love.

I smiled at the text and sat in my bed reading. All the girls where gossiping and talking about how exited they are for soccer season.

"So Rose, any man in your life?" Anne asked and all the girls looked over smiling.

"Yeah kinda." I said and they all giggled and jumped into my bunk wanting to know more.

"Who is he?" Macy asked smiling showing her braces. Her dimples showed as she smiled and her feckless filled her face. She had green eyes and brown hair that was always tied up. Her twin Mary looked just like her but no braces.