Chapter 4

Some random song started playing from my phone. I groaned and picked up my phone turning off the alarm. First day back , senior year, my last year. I kept convincing myself to get up only a year left. I got up and walked to take a shower. After the shower I changed into my schools uniform which was a navy blue skirt that seemed slightly shorter than it should be, a black tie and a white button up shirt that I rolled the sleeves up. I slipped on black over the knee socks and my combat boots. I know I'm probably gonna get yelled at for the shoes but their my favorite and school shoes are so uncomfortable. I did my make up and let my hair down in it's natural wave. I rushed down the stairs and grabbed my keys.

I grabbed my tea and drove off to st judes high school. When I got there I slowly walked in the school. The first day is something, most hugging and talking to friends, talking about how much they missed each other. Well me I don't have friends, I'm kinda a loner. I never cared to have friends at school. Most of my friends where older than me any ways. And the best friend I did have my age moved to another country. I made my way people giving me looks. It's nothing new, I'm always the odd one out. The bell rang and I made my way to my first class, English.

The day went by so slowly. I never liked going to school. I finally walked from lunch to my last period chemistry. The bell rang and I was still making my way there. I slowly opened the door looking at the floor. The teacher stopped at whatever he was saying and looked at me. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I slowly looked up and my eyes widen.

Standing there was Khal, he was wearing khaki slacks and a black button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up. His hair was still in that messy I don't care look and it looked like he didn't shave for a week or so.

"Rose" he whispered and I just stared at him, what the hell is he doing here? He's a teacher?! How old is he? All these questions running through my mind. I heard someone yell out a question to him and he snapped out of it and looked at them.

"Miss. Winchester detention for being late" he said looking into my eyes. It took me two months just to some what try and get over him and he's here. Never did I Think I would ever see this man in my life, like ever.

"Okay" I whispered making my way down the rows of lab tables and sat in the back. I watch as he walked around answering question and telling them rules about the class and what we are going to learn this year. The bell rang and I packed everything up, I was about to walk out but I heard his deep husky voice right behind me.

"You have detention" he said and I turned around and he was inches away from me.

"Right' I said walking back to my seat in the back. I saw him close the door and lock it. He slowly made his way to me. He sat down in the seat in front of me and turned around looking at me.

"Shall we talk?" he asked making me look up from my lab table and my eyes met those chocolate eyes that I have missed for the last two months.

"Talk about what?" I asked him trying to play dumb which only made him chuckle.

"Really? Talk about what? Well one, you never told me you where under aged, two you left without saying anything, three we had sex" he said making me almost choked about how blame he is.

"One, I'm 18 so I'm not under aged, two I left you a note" I told him. He looked at me as if he didn't believe me.

"Well I never saw a note, you could have answered my calls" he said and I looked down at my thumb fiddling with them. He did have a point there.

"That day I left back here, I didn't think I'll ever see you again so I thought I should get over it" I told him and he sighed running his fingers through his already messy hair.

"So what are we going to do?" he asked me lightly taking my hands in his large ones.

"What do you mean? We are going to do nothing, we can't do anything" I told him pulling my hands back from his.

"What! Why not?" he asked me looking at me with those eyes.

"Mr.Stone you're my teacher, nothing can happen" I told him and he looked at me, his eyes filled with so many emotions that I couldn't read.

"I don't care" he mumbled making me look at him.

"You have to care! If something happened you'll get fired" I told him.

"I don't care! I met you first, before this job" he said taking my hand again slowly rubbing circles into my hand.

"We cant" I whispered looking down at are hands. His large hand held on to my small one.

"Everything that happened lets just forget everything" I whispered. I slowly got up and grabbed my things and walking out of the class. I got to my jeep and left the school. The tears slowly fell from my eye down my cheeks. Why did he have to be my teacher.

KHAL'S POV

I can't believe I have her again, well I don't have her but I got to see her, talk to her, touch her. When she said we can't be together it literary broke my heart. At first I was shocked that she was my student I couldn't believe it. But I couldn't care less. I never thought about any girl, she was the only one who kept me interested. Yes I was a player but for the past two months I couldn't stop thinking about her, after that amazing night. I drove back to my apartment and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my phone and scrolled to her contact. I click new message and texted her.

I'm not going to forget.

I slowly got up and changed into some sweat pants and a white shirt before I called Max. Max has been my best friend for years now. We where basically brothers. We grew up together.

"Hey man, hockey?" I asked him. I need to get my mind off things and hockey is always a distraction from life.

"Sure whats on your mind?" he asked me and i laughed

"so remember Australia and that girl?" i asked him causing me to laugh.

"That blonde yeah, what about her? still draping over her?" he asked, I can clearly hear the smirk in his voice. God he knew me too well.

"Shes my student" I told him making him laugh way harder than he should have. It wasn't funny at all, it was some strange irony that life is.

"Seriously? You have to be joking" he said holding back the laughter.

"Nope she really is" I told him, only wishing it was a joke.

"So are you like a pedophile now?' he asked with a serious tone.

"Shes 18" I told him rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Well whats the problem then?" he asked but only to get hung up on. I made my way to my hummer and drove to the ice rink. I changed into some skates and put on a hoodie.

"One on one?" I heard Max's voice. I turned around to see him skating towards me.

"Why do you even try?" I asked him skating out in the open rink. We played for hours till the place was about to close. As I got to the hummer I noticed my phone had a message. I looked at it and saw a text from Rose.

why are you making this so hard?

I smiled at least she had answered me. I quickly answered her tell her that I wont go down with out a fight and for her to have a lovely night. I wont give up on her. My mom told me once, when you have something good, something you care about lot, you don't ever let it go. Even if you have to be selfish, if they make you happy keep them forever and never let go.