Chapter 3

That night was like the best sleep I have ever gotten. Usually I'm scared of the dark and I hate sleeping alone. Around three in the morning I woke up in Khal's strong warm arms. I was laying on top of his chest and his arms where around me. I looked at him and his peaceful face. He looked perfect why the hell did he even talk to me or notice me. He was like a Greek God or something. Everything about him seemed Perfect to me. I love how abnormally tall he was, how his hair is always messy and tousled. I lightly traced his cheek bone then his strong jaw line. His eyes slowly opened as his lips turned into a smile.

"Cant sleep?" he asked me as he lightly grabbed my hand which was still pressed t o his cheek.

"I just woke up" I told him. He started sitting up a little. His hands holding the small of my back. I bite on to my bottom lip and looked from his dark almost black eyes to his lips. One of his hands went to the back of my neck bringing me back down to his lips. I felt him pull on my bottom lip making me moan into his mouth. His tongue slipped into my mouth fighting with my tongue for dominance. I pulled away breathing hard, every time we kiss these weird dumb feeling surfacing. It was like explosions going on everywhere we touched. I looked down and noticed Khal looking at me.

"Rose" he mumbled against my neck as he placed me back on the bed. I laid down closer to him cuddling up to his side. I knotted my legs in with his and I felt him grab my hand. He lightly kissed the back of my hand and then placed it on his chest.

"You're perfect" he whispered to me.

"Why do you keep telling me that?" I asked him.

"Because everything about you is perfect" he answered me smiling.

"Well you don't know that much about me" I said making him chuckle.

"Okay tell me why you're not perfect" he said looking down at me with a serious look.

"Okay first I can't sing for my life, but I sign everywhere, the car the shower. I have very bad balance and I'm like a gold medalist in being clumsy. I'm way too stubborn, and I suck at all the emotion talks or even showing emotion." I told him, I'm not sure why I told him but I did.

"Would you think that I'm crazy if I still think you're perfect" he asked making me laugh.

"Yeah totally mental" I told him causing him to smile.

"I think you forgot to say that your sarcastic and rude" he said giving me a goofy smile.

"Yeah that too" I mumbled into his chest.

"Are you still tired?" he asked rubbing my arm.

"Very" I told him, he started to laugh.

"Goodnight princess" he said and I smiled at that nickname. I closed my eyes going back to sleep.

7 AM in the morning.

I woke up and noticed its 7am, my plane leaves in an hour. I looked at Khal who had his arms tightly around me. I gently took his arms off and crawled out of the back. I looked down and noticed that I was in nothing but my thong. I looked around the room , no sign of my bra. I groaned and picked out some random sweat shirt, a hockey team sweat shirt with the last name of Stone and the number 25. I slipped on my dress and slipped the sweater over it. I grabbed my bag and quickly left his room. I felt like the biggest slut and bitch leaving him, without saying goodbye.

I cursed at myself and went back into his room and wrote a note. I quietly left his room after that and got myself a taxi and then made my way to my hotel room. I slowly packed everything up, there wasn't much to pack. I went to take a fast shower and then changed back into the sweatshirt and some leggings. I got all my things and saw Nicole standing outside the hotel with her car. She drove me to the airport, it was a fast drive. We didn't talk at all, just a faint sound of music.

"I'm going to miss you" she said hugging me tightly.

"I'll miss you too nic" I told her hugging her back. I was going to miss her so much. She was my best friend.

"So how was your date with Mr. hottie?" she asked laughing rubbing the tears away.

"Amazing" I told her winking and she scrunched her face.

"Ew don't be a slut" she joked making me laugh.

"It was my first time and I have no idea why I did but I just yeah" i told her making her laugh.

"Well I think you have to go " she said and I nodded. I grabbed my things and made my way to the plane. I didn't want to leave, i wanted more time with my best friend. And I wanted more time with Khal.

KHAL'S POV

I woke up feeling cold and alone. I frown spread across my face. I brought my arms out stretching for Rose. I felt around and didn't feel her around me. I opened my eyes and noticed I was alone. I don't know why it hurt so much but it hurt like a shit ton. I got up and looked around trying to think of some reason for her to be here. I checked the bathroom and noticed she wasn't here. She really has left. Nothing, I glared at the wall angry filled me. How could she just leave. I picked up a vase and threw it across the room. It shattered into thousands of pieces. Why would she just leave. I had lots of one night stands but I was the one who always left. Last night was amazing, why would she go? Did I do something wrong or did she not feel that connection that we have. Because I sure as hell felt the connection.