Chapter 7

I rushed around my room trying to get ready for are "friendly date". What the hell do you wear to a date but a friend date. I don't want to look like I tried too hard but I still want to look nice. I finally managed to pick out a cream colored dress with a large denim button up over it. I was about to leave but I realized I need shoes. Yeah shoe, that's what you need. I slipped on my brown worn in combat boots as I rushed down stairs. As i looked for my purse I heard the door bell ring. Why is he here so early. Swinging the door open I found Khal standing there with a big smile.  He looked so normal, Like a normal guy about to go on a date.

"You look so gorgeous" he said grabbing my hand and dragging my to his hummer.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I got comfortable in my seat.

"We are going to the next town over" he said as he sped off on the high way. The drive wasn't as long as I thought it would be. Soon we stopped at a movie theater that looked like it was from back in the day.There was hardly any cars in the lot and probably not many people here.

"Two tickets for x-men" he said as he handed the guy a couple of bills.

"Sorry sold out" he said handing the money back.

"What do you mean sold out?" Khal said getting kinda mad.

"What do you want to see?" he asked me, as he held on to my hand pulling me closer. I bite my lower as I looked up seeing what movies they where playing.

"World war Z" I said and he bought two tickets. We got some snacks and then went to find seats in the back. More people started to fill in which set an unsettling feeling in me. Calm down it's not like anyone will know us. Everything was great till some guy sat next to me. He kept moving and being ignorant during the movie. Out of no where the guy let out a gross sneeze spilling his drink on me.

"Oh my god!" I yelled getting up from the sudden coldness.

"What the fuck man!" Khal yelled getting up looking like he could ripe him apart.

"What?" the guys asked acting dumb.

"You just spilled your drink on my girlfriend!" Khal yelled picking him up by his collar. I felt my whole face heat up from him calling me his girlfriend. Why is he making such a scene.

"Whatever sorry man" he said but Khal got even more angrier.

"Khal lets just go." I said grabbing his arm. I felt every ones eyes on us. I hated the attention.

"You bastard" Khal mumbled as he swung a punch at the guy.

"Khal" I said pulling him away from the guy. Security rushed in making sure everything was fine , but they'll where kinda late.

"Can you please leave?" they asked and Khal glared. He wrapped his arm around me bring me closer to him as we walked out. We got outside and he sighed rubbing his neck.

'I'm sorry for that" he mumbled.

"Its fine, lets just go home and get some pizza?" I said and he looked back at me with a huge smile. He took my hand and then as soon as we stepped out the rain started pouring. I squealed I pulled myself closer to him. By the time we got to the car I was soaked. I looked down and noticed I was wearing all white and you can see right through it. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to hide my black bra and thong.

"If I had a jacket I would give it to you" he said making me look at him as he drove. From this angel his jaw line looked amazing. I just wanted to reach out and trace it.

"Its fine" I whispered as pulled my knees closer to my body..

"Your cold?" he asked running his hand down my thigh that had goosebumps. He left his hand there for the rest of the ride. he parked at some fancy looking building in the city part of town.