Chapter 8

I woke up and felt strong arms around me holding me. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that I was laying on top of Khal. I looked down and noticed how peaceful and handsome he was. I lightly trace his jaw line, his stubble lightly scratching me. He pushed closer to my hand and his eyes started to twitch.  He slowly opened them and his dark brown orbs landed on my eyes. I smiled down at him and he lightly traced my thigh, up my waist and to my neck. He pushed me down on top him.

"Good morning my love" he whispered as his lips brushed against  mine.

"Good morning Khal" I whispered as he pushed his lips against mine. We kissed for a few seconds till I pulled away from him.

"I thought where are friends" he said, I let out a giggle and felt a blush spread against my cheeks.

"Yeah? Okay then friend" I said getting off of him. I stood up from the bed stretching out my muscles.

"Where are you going?" he whined reaching for me trying to get me back in bed with him.

"Friends don't sleep in the same bed" I told him smirking. He got out of the bed following me as I slipped out of his room.

"Come back babe" he yelled as I laughed running off through his place. I looked around trying to find a hiding spot. I heard his loud steps running after me. I slowly slipped into some room, I looked around and saw it was probably his office. There where loads of books on the shelves and a large desk in front of a window, there where some paper and other things.

"Oh Rose where are you" his voice rang and  I giggled sitting on the huge leather swirl chair. I brought my legs up and turned around from the door. I heard him walk in and I smiled biting my lip trying to keep myself from laughing.

"Rose" he said in his deep sexy voice. I grinned and spun around looking at him. He was standing there in his boxers and messy hair looking at me with this evil smirk.

"Why'd you run from me?' he asked walking closer.

"Because" I said leaning against the desk.

"Because isn't an answer" he said in a snotty voice as he rolled his eyes.

"Because isn't an answer" I said mocking him as I rolled my eyes at him like he did to me.

"Your gonna get it" He warned as he stepped closer  to the desk.

"Really?" I asked him and I crawled on top of the desk and sat down wrapping my legs around him.

"Really" he said leaning down closer to me. he grabbed my hips and brought me closer. His lips hovered over my lips.

"Friends aren't suppose to kiss" I whispered to him as I kept my eyes on his lips.

"Fuck it" he said as he pressed his lips to mine. I smiled as we shared a passionate kiss. I let my hand trace his abs and he moaned into my mouth.  I felt his hands make their way under me picking me up by my butt.  He pulled away as he carried me through the condo. I kissed down his jaw line and down his neck. I nibbled on some spots and sucked as he brought us back to the bedroom. He placed me back on the bed and straddled me. He pulled off my shirt and then kissed me roughly.

I felt him bite my bottom lip, I let out a moan and he slips his tong into my mouth.  As I started to lose my breath he pulled away and kissed down my neck. He sucked on my neck and I'm pretty sure it will leave a huge love bite. I laughed as his lips kissed my breast, I felt him smile against  my smile, his teeth slightly gracing my soft skin.

  A  few hours later I wake up completely naked under the covers with Khal's arms holding me close to him.  I had my left side mostly on top of him as I laid on my stomach. I can't believe I just did that.  I had sex with my teacher.  I sat up and looked over at Khal. He had a goofy grin spread across his face and his hair still messy.  I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek before getting up. I slipped on my thong and on of his shirts. I walked to the kitchen which was beautiful. I slowly pulled out a bowl and made pancake mix. I started making the pancakes when I heard footsteps behind me. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist hugging on to my tightly. He rested his chin on my shoulder, kissing my neck down to my shoulder.

"You can cook?" he mumbled against my neck. His breath tickled across my neck sending shivers down my back.

"Yeah why?" I asked him, flipping the pancake perfectly.

"Its hot." he whispered making me laugh.

"Khal let go of me" I said moving his hands away. He groaned and sat down at the bar. A few minutes later I finished the chocolate chip pancakes and put some on a plate for him and some for me. I sat down next to him handing him his plate.

"I'm expecting this every morning now" he said as he shoved some pancake in his mouth.

"What you can't cook?" I asked him as i watched him shove more pancakes in his mouth. He barely chews before he swallows and then shoves more in. 

"I can cook cereal" he said looking at me with his perfect brown eyes.

"Seriously?" I asked him and he just smiled at me.

"I'm not the best cook" he said with a little blush on his cheeks.

"Aw you're so cute" I said giving him a peck on his heated up cheek.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy" he said flexing his arms.

"Yeah keep thinking that" I said rolling my eyes. But he was right he was attractive, extremely attractive.

"Hey, an hour ago you where moaning my name" he said and I  blushed and punch him in the arm.

"Whatever" I said as I slowly took another bite of my breakfast.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked as he grabbed the dishes and started washing them. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him resting my head against his strong back since I wasn't tall enough to rest it against his shoulder.

"Nothing" I mumbled into his back.

"What do you mean nothing?" he asked as he chuckled.

"Just nothing" I said and he turned around in my arms.

"Movie day?" he asked and I nodded. I ran to  the bedroom and grabbed the fluffy blanket and came back and sat one the couch. Khal grabbed the remote and walked over sitting next to me.

"You're such a lazy bum" he said placing his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. I laid against him. He was so warm.

"Yeah but you love it" I said snuggling closer into his side.

"Yeah I love your bum" he said kissing my temple. He pulled me closer to to him as he slipped his hand under my shirt, rubbing shapes into my side.

"Perv" I whispered and he laughed as he turned on the hockey game. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. During the game he would play with my finger or rub shapes into my hand.

"I have to get home soon" I told him, he just sighed pulling me closer.

"Do you have to?" he asked pulling me into his lap.

"Yeah, I'll see you Monday" I said but he just sighed even louder.

"Monday!? that's too long" he said still not letting me go.

"Its two days" I told him and he gave me a pouty look.

"Fine" he mumbled as he got up. I smiled getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked him and he handed me my clothes that where warm and clean.

"You washed them?" I asked him with a huge smile on my face.

"Of course I did" he said and kissed my cheek. I turned away from him and took off his shirt. I  slipped on my clothes and then his shirt over the dress. I tied the shirt in the back .

"Ready?" he asked me. I turned and saw he was in sweats and a t-shirt. Even in sweats he looked so good.

"Yup" I said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his hummer and drove me home.