A/N

To the rereaders,

Please DO NOT SPOIL the book for others. Please don't mention in the comment section about what happens next or why a character is behaving the way they are.

I know you have read the book before and I love you for reading it again, but please do not ruin the reading experience for new readers.

Kindly refrain from leaving any comments that might reveal what happens in the book. That'd be much appreciated.

Thank you so much.

EDIT :

Please don't judge my writing based on this book. I wrote this years ago. My writing has changed a lot since then, much better and mature now (see Criminal Instincts).

Although this is an edited version, it still has errors as the editing was of typos, different formatting, better vocabulary. I tried my best to edit plot holes too. But despite that there are still some errors.

A published book goes through many edits till it becomes a final draft and even then they do have errors sometimes. So please be understanding as I'm not a professional writer and editor.

EDIT AGAIN LOL:

Please read Criminal Instincts if you want to read the best work of mine till now. Even though Addiction holds a special place in my heart as it was literally the first book I ever wrote, it does NOT depict what is my writing style or how much better my writing is now.

However, if you do decide to read it, then please don't judge my writing on basis of this book. That's all I'm asking.

Have a good day/night.