Chapter 1

Your POV
"NO GET OFF ME!" You screamed, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SLUT!" He screamed then slapped you across the face. Tears were rolling down your face, blood coming out of your mouth.....
"NO!" You woke up with tears and sweat covering your face. "It was only a dream, it was only a dream........" you repeated. It wasn't a dream it was a flashback to when you were 15 years old.
"Why won't he leave my head?" You questioned while sobbing, there was no one to hear your sobs since you live alone. Your dad died when you were 8 and your mom remarried when you were 13, you were happy for her since she had been so depressed after the death of your father. But you were also sad that this man would be replacing him. Your mom's new husband, had a son 2 years older then you. He always acted strange around you, he would go out late at night and sometimes not come back till dawn. You sometimes saw him staring at you while you were all eating. You felt uncomfortable but brushed it off since it was for your moms happiness. You just never expected him to do what he did....
Yoongi POV
"Hyung wake up" said Jimin. A low groan and "piss of you jamless boy" were heard. "YOONGI GOD DAMMIT WAKE UP!" he screamed. Yoongi immediately got up but glared daggers at the younger in front of him. "Is that anyway to speak to your Hyung?" He asked sweetly smiling but they both knew it was a fake smile. He was seconds away from throwing his body into a river for disturbing his precious sleep. "Sorry Hyung but I needed to wake you up" "Why the hell would you wake me at 1:45am?!" "Because it's time to go complete the "job". Said Jimin putting up air quotes when he used the word Job. "Oh shit! I totally forgot about that, let me get changed real quick." Said Yoongi, Jimin Just nodded his head and left the room.

HEYO!!!
Sorry if it was short I'm still trying to figure out the plot and I've got some ideas. But I wanted to publish this chapter. So sorry for any grammar mistakes I wrote this in a rush!
So thank you for reading this! And if you like it so far please recommend it to your friends! :)
I'll try to update often but schools a bitch so yeah.
Until next time by lovely readers!