Chapter 29

Five months later

Baby Shower Day!

Y/N's POV
Absolute chaos. The guys are yellung, hitting each other, running around all over the place! While I'm trying to put up some balloons but then Yoongi pops up out of no where and carries me off of the chair I was standing on.

Y/N: Yoongi!
Yoongi: My Princess is gonna sit her cute ass down and watch everyone do the work okay?
Y/N: But Yoongi!
Yoongi: I said your cute ass was gonna stay on that chair. And that ass shall stay on that chair. End of discussion.

I groan throwing my arms up in annoyance. Ever since I started showing, Yoongi's been even more protective then he was before. I adjust my dress before standing up going to find Tae and Kookie.

I find them making sure all the food is in their places

I find them making sure all the food is in their places. I didn't know they made plans on where to put the food. Then again I didn't really know anything about my baby shower.

Yoongi: NAMJOON IF YOU BREAK SOMETHING I WILL FUCKING END YOU RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! SO PUT DOWN THE FUCKING VASE!
Namjoon: I'M NOT GONNA BREAK SHIT!

Jungkook chuckles before mumbling,

Jungkook: Thats what he said about those twelve doors.

The three of us chuckle. I see Jin running across the stage that I didn't even notice was in the venue. He pulls out a few white floral arrangements and puts them around the venue. Yoongi comes back but this time dressed in his suit.

Jungkook: Oooohhh! Ay Yoongi! Lemme smash! Yoongi: I don't think Tae would like that

Yoongi: I don't think Tae would like that.

Jungkook laughs turning to the annoyed looking Taehyung.

Jungkook: I was just joking. I could never do that to my baby.

He pulls Taehyung close to him by the waist then pecks his lips. Tae blushes giving him a peck back.

Taehyung: I fucking hate you Kook.
Jungkook: I love you too baby.

We all laugh at the cute couple in front of us. A few minutes later people begin entering.

Time skip to gender reveal

Still Y/N's POV
Hoseok and Jimin organized the gender reveal. We all go outside and Jimin hands us a popper. There all black on the outside but at the count of three we will all pull it and blue or pink confetti will shoot up.

Jimin: One. Two. THREE!

Both blue and pink confetti comes bursting out. I look at Jimin and Hoseok confused.

Hoseok: Y/N, Yoongi. You guys are having twins.
Jimin: One boy and one girl.

I feel Yoongi's grip on my hands fall. He sinks to his knees quietly crying and caresses my baby bump.

Yoongi: We're having a little Prince and Princess?
Hoseok: Yes you are.

The next thing I know tears are coming out of my eyes as I feel myself getting lifted off the ground.

Yoongi: WE'RE GONNA BE SOME BOMB ASS PARENTS PRINCESS!

The guest laugh at Yoongi's choice of words. He puts me down the hugs me. I hug back and we stare into each other's eyes, while wiping each other's happy tears.

Yoongi: My dream has finally come true.

I laugh.

Y/N: And what dream would that be?
Yoongi: Having a family with the most beautiful, amazing woman in the world.

I chuckle, pecking his nose.

Yoongi: I love you Y/N.
Y/N: I love you too my Criminally Insane boyfriend.

He laughs then kisses me sweetly but passionately.

Authors Note
This isn't the last chapter! I still have one or two more chapters after this one! Sorry for any errors!