Chapter 12

This is the chapter based on Namjoon's past.

Namjoon's POV
I volunteered to go first. The memories are still painful but seeing as how Y/N opened up to us shows she at least has a little trust in us. And I think we should have the same trust in her.

Namjoon: I wasn't exactly a planned child. But my parents showed their love to me anyway. At least for the first few years of my life. I was about 6 years old when my dad lost his job and my mom was a stay a home mom. We were struggling financially. My parents were really stressed out so they took it out on me. I was an only child. Everyday when I would come home from school they would pretend I wasn't even there. I only existed for them when ever they wanted to beat me. This went on for years until I was 15. I went home to find my dad fucking some other women on the couch. *laughs* I grabbed my dad and threw him on the floor. I've never seen him so angry. I asked him what the hell was he thinking. I asked him about my mother. He told me "she left us for some other rich ass dude." I felt my heart shatter. I know they weren't exactly the best parents but still she was my mom. While I was spaced out my dad punched me in the face and I fell on the floor. He put his clothes on and left with the lady he was fucking on the couch. I never saw him until 6 months ago. I took Jungkook out to buy ice cream and I saw him with some guy in front of the ice cream shop. His eyes widened when he saw me. He came up to me and the first thing he said was "son I need to borrow some money." I looked at him and laughed. I asked "For what? So you can fuck some more prostitutes?" He shook his head and apparently he was in debt with some drug dealer, the guy he was with. I told him no and a few days later his body was found dead. He was shot 4 times in the head and 3 times in the chest. If I had given him money he would still be alive. But the problem was he left me, I was in foster care because my mom also died. She died of a stroke a few weeks after she got with that rich guy. Those families only wanted the money they got for taking me in. When I was finally 18 I met Yoongi and Jin, they took me in and treated me like family."

After I finished my story I looked at Y/N who just looked at me. Her eyes were watery and a few tears fell down her cheek. She hugged me and whisper in my ear.

Y/N: You a strong man Namjoon. You didn't need those people in your life.
Namjoon: Thanks Y/N. It means a lot coming from you. You didn't judge me like other people would have.
Y/N: I would never judge you.

We pulled away and she sat back down next to Yoongi who just looked at her in awe.

Authors Note
Well that was the chapter for Namjoon's past hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote!