Chapter 28

Slight mature content ahead
One month later

Yoongi's POV
Y/N has been acting really weird these past few days. She's been avoiding me. The guys noticed it too. Lisa, Rosé, Jennie, and Jisoo have been coming over a lot but they go straight to Y/N's room. Jisoo and Jungkook made up with the help of Taehyung and Hoseok. But they don't seem as close as they used to be which is upsetting. I heard footsteps in the hall. I opened my bedroom door and saw Y/N walking towards her room with her phone in her hand. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room. She yelped in surprise. I pinned her against the wall, I crouch down to her height, my face dangerously close to hers. Our hot breath caressing each other's faces.

Yoongi: Why the fuck have you been ignoring me?

Y/N's POV
I was walking down the hall towards my room when I felt a hand grip my arm, pulling me into a room. It was Yoongi. He pinned me against the wall leaning his face down in front of mine.

Yoongi: Why the fuck have you been ignoring me?

I can't tell him what's wrong. He'll leave me for sure.

Y/N: No I haven't.

He leans even closer our foreheads touching.

Yoongi: You sure about that Princess?

He gently bites my bottom lip all while slipping his hand under my shirt. My knees felt week. If it wasn't for his one hand that now moved to my waist keeping me in place I surely would've sunk a little to the floor. I moan when he squeezes my breast.

Yoongi: Tell me what's wrong Princess.
Y/N: I'm f-fine Yoongi. *moan*

He just hit my ass.

Yoongi: Why won't you tell me? I won't get mad if that's what you're afraid of.
Y/N: I'm......I'm scared you'll leave me.
Yoongi: Just tell me. We'll get through it together.

He takes his hand out of my shirt then leads me to sit on his bed. He kneels on the floor with both knees, in front of me taking my hands in his.

Yoongi: I'm listening Princess.

Here it goes. I take a deep breath getting ready to tell him everything.

Y/N: You remember at the beginning of the month that one night we were alone and things got really heated between us? We didn't use protection. And you didn't pull out in time. So............I'm pregnant.

There was a moment of silence. Before Yoongi spoke up.

Yoongi: You thought I was going to leave you because you're pregnant?
Y/N: Well yeah. You didn't seem like you were ready to have kids and—

He cuts me off by kissing me gently. He grabs me lifting me up before he takes a seat on the bed, placing me on his lap facing him.

Yoongi: You made me the most happiest man in the world right now. I can't wait to see the baby we created together.
Y/N: So you're not mad? You're happy?
Yoongi: I'm beyond happy, Princess. Thank you so much. I love so fucking much. Don't ever forget that.
Y/N: I love you too Yoongi. So much.

The next day
Y/N's POV
That night we slept in the same bed. I woke up to Yoongi talking to my tummy.

Yoongi: I wonder if you'll have my swag. I mean I'm sure you will. But if you don't then you'll just have to learn.

He didn't notice I was awake so he kept talking.

Yoongi: But just remember nobody can have as much swag as me.
Y/N: Is that so?
Yoongi: Princess! You're awake........
How much of that did you hear?
Y/N: Pretty much all of it.

Criminally Insane Min Yoongi x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें