Chapter 26

Gore and torture up ahead!

Y/N's POV
I wake up to Yoongi gently rubbing my thigh. He looks at me and smiles warmly.

Yoongi: Morning Princess. How do you feel?
Y/N: A little sore but I'm good. What about you?
Yoongi: I feel amazing Princess. *winks*

I laugh then we both shower. I change into this outfit. And curl my hair.

Me and Yoongi head downstairs to see the boys already in the kitchen

Me and Yoongi head downstairs to see the boys already in the kitchen. Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok are cooking while the rest set the table.

Y/N: Morning!
Jimin: You guys finally woke up. Were you "busy" last night? *smug face*
Y/N: W-What?
Namjoon: Don't even try to deny it! We heard a lot. A lot!
Yoongi: I thought you guys were out of the house.
Taehyung: We were out! But we came back early!
Jimin: And damn Yoongi! I didn't know you were that vocal in bed! I walk in the first thing I  heard were Yoongi's moans.
Jungkook: I had to sleep with ear plugs!
Yoongi: Sorry not sorry........ I'm hungry.

We all laugh then Jin serves us food and we start to eat. When we finish me and Yoongi clean up the kitchen as payback for keeping everyone up. We all head out to the park afterwards.

Time skip to park :)

We were all walking around the park admiring the view. My shoe untied so I squatted to tie it. The boys were a little ahead of me as I was about to walk forward I felt a slap on my butt. I turned around and saw a guy standing there while smirking.

Y/N: What the hell?! Why would you think it's ok to slap my ass?
Guy: You were tying your shoes and I got a nice view. So yeah. Don't say you didn't like it.

I was about to slap him when I felt a hand pull me back by the waist. It was Yoongi. The guys were behind him. They all looked pissed off.

Yoongi: Why did you touch my fucking girlfriend?!
Guy: Oh your her boyfriend? We could always share you—

Yoongi cut him off by punching him in the face knocking him down. Yoongi got on top of him and started to rearrange his face. We finally got him off the guy. Yoongi's fists were covered in blood, he got some on his grey hoodie. The guy was barely conscious but had blood oozing out of his nose and mouth. I cupped Yoongi's face turning him to face me.

Y/N: Yoongi?
Yoongi: Lets go Princess. Guys help me get this fucker in the van. We're taking him back to the base.

Luckily no one was around us right now. Me, Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung went to go make sure no one was near the parking lot. Luckily there was only three cars and nobody was coming or leaving. Yoongi and Jin carry the body to the car while Jimin and Hoseok tie him up and put tape on his mouth. Do they always carry kidnapping materials? Gosh. Jungkook got in the drivers seat and we all speed off.