Chapter 13

This chapter is based on Jin's past

Jin's POV
After Namjoon shared his story and Y/N hugged him it was time for my story. It's not something that's easy for me to talk about. But neither was Y/N's or Namjoon's but they did it. So I can too. I take a deep breath and start.

Jin: I lived with my uncle who was an alcoholic. My parents died in a car crash when I was 11. I met Yoongi when I was 13. I was living with my uncle who abused me whenever he was drunk. But the few times he was sober he was a decent guy I suppose. A few years later one night he came back to the house from a bar with these 2 guys. Apparently my uncle was part of a gang. I snuck out and spent the night wandering around the city. When the sun started to rise I went back to the house. I entered and found my uncle sitting on the couch passed out. The other guys left so I went to the kitchen to cook something to eat. When I finished eating my uncle woke up and asked me what time it was. I told him it was 8:30am. He screamed "SHIT!" And left the house running. I shrugged my shoulders and thought at least he was just hungover and not completely drunk. Night came and he never came back home. The next morning I went downstairs and he wasn't there. I turned on the TV and then someone knocked on the door. It was a police officer. I told him to come in. He asked me what was my relationship with my uncle. I told him I was his nephew and he was my guardian ever since my parents died. He looked at me sympathetically and said "I'm sorry son but your uncle was found dead near a bar. He died of alcohol poisoning." I was sort of shocked but I expected it at the same time. I didn't feel anything I wasn't sad or happy that he was dead. I felt nothing. They told me they were going to put me in a orphanage. I got adopted by a women who was 34 at the time. She lived by herself and wasn't married. I was 16 at the time. I was sad thinking that I wouldn't see Yoongi at school. Since she lived a few hours away from where I used to live. At the beginning I thought she was a nice person, she treated me kindly. But one day she called me from her room. I knocked on her door and she said to come in. She was in the bed with just her undergarments on. I covered my eyes and asked if she needed something. She came up to me and took me by the collar and started to kiss me. I didn't kiss back and pushed her away. She slapped me and said "If you don't listen and do what I tell you, I'll fake a report and tell them you stole and abused me." I shrugged my shoulders and said "Go ahead let them arrest me for something I didn't do. You have no proof." She smiled at me and said "You weren't the only one that survived the car accident." I looked at her in shock because I thought my baby sister died with my parents. Her name was Jennie. Kim Jennie. She told me she knew where she was but would tell me only after I pleasured her. I agreed hoping to find my baby sister. After that happened she told me she would tell me soon. 2 years passed and I was 18. She used my body for her own pleasure and showed me pictures of Jennie tied up. She knew where she was but wouldn't tell me. I moved back when I was finally 18 and got a job as a waiter. I bumped into Yoongi and We caught up. He told me about his life and I told him about mine and I moved in with him. He's been helping me find Jennie since we know she's alive.

After I finished Y/N smiled at me and said.

Y/N: I know you'll find your sister Jin. Just wait I think I know someone who can help.
Jin: WHO PLEASE TELL ME I'M DESPERATE AT THIS POINT.
Y/N: She's my cousin Lisa. She's a private detective. She's very good at her job and always gets the job done right. She'll help you find her.

I hug Y/N sobbing into her hair thanking her over and over again. Jennie is my only family left. Not counting Bangtan. But Bangtan and Jennie are all I have left, and Y/N as well.