Chapter 16

This chapter is based on Taehyung's past

Taehyung's POV
When Jimin told Y/N about the time me him and Kookie met at the institution a few tears fell down my cheeks. I took a deep breath and looked at Y/N and smiled softly at her. She flashed me a smile. She's to innocent for this world.

Taehyung: I was put in the foster care system because after my mom died my dad started to neglect me. The only time he would actually pay attention to me was when I got in trouble. One time he got so pissed at me for breaking a lamp he punched me in the face and slapped me afterwards. When I went to school the next day my teacher asked me what's wrong. I told her nothing. But she kept pushing me to tell her and I broke down and told her. She called child protective services and they arrested my dad and I was put in the foster care system since we had no other family. Nobody wanted a  troubled kid. But they did want money. They got paid to take me for a while. I was bounced around foster homes for most of my life. Some were decent people but they got tired of me and my shit so they put me back in the system. I was with another family until I turned 17. That family was terrible. The mom would drug me and make me do things to her that I refused to do while I was in my right mind. Since her husband was away on business most of the time. She was a grown ass women who wanted to fuck teenagers. She would slap me hit me and kick me. But I didn't fight back. I knew she would make up a lie and say that I attacked her or raped her. While I was drugged she would get on top of me and you know what happens next. So one day I had enough and I shot her. I know that things could've been handled better but I just did what I felt was right in the moment. I didn't even flinch when she hit the ground lifeless. But apparently her husband came home early that day. He saw everything and what he said really surprised me. He thanked me for getting rid of her. He was never on business trips he was with his mistress and he found out what she'd been doing to me so he told me he would take care of the body. But he didn't want to care for me and I didn't want to be put in the system again or go to prison. He came up with the idea of putting me in a mental institution. Which at the time I thought was stupid. But he said since I've been sexually abused, physically abused and I killed without a single emotion, that it would do me some good. So I agreed. I met Jimin first we became friends pretty quick. The Jungkook came and we met him.

I looked at Y/N who was looking at me sadly. I smile to reassure her that I'm ok.

Authors note
Sorry for any errors don't forget to vote and comment