Tattoos

"Okay so what do you want?" he asked. "I want 'Stay' on wrist in cursive and 'Strong' on the other one in cursive too. And I want a quote on the back of my left shoulder. 'The pen and paper has no judgement, no vote. Simply receives my truth and allows me to turn the page and today this is my truth.'" I told him. He nodded "I'll get the machine lay down on the bar." He told me. I did as instructed and laid down. Then Tig, Bobby, Chibs, Jax, Tara, and Clay came over surrounding me. "What are you guys doing?" I asked looking up at them. "Did you really think we weren't gonna watch you get your first tattoos?" Clay asked laughing as Happy came back. He put the stencils on my wrist and started the machine.

"This may hurt." He told me as he started. I felt a slight pinch and burning but it wasn't bad. Tara kept looking at me smirking waiting for me to cry like Tara did. "Doesn't it hurt?" Jax asked. "Um no." I replied simply. 20 minutes later Happy was done. "I love it." I told him. "Why the words stay strong?" Opie asked from behind Jax. "That's a story for another time." I told them. "Do you want me to do the next one now or wait a while?" Happy asked. "We can do it now." I replied. "Okay take off your shirt and lay on your stomach." he told me. "Shit. When I take off. My shirt please don't get mad." I said. They nodded but looked at me suspiciously. I took off my shirt and laid on my stomach. "God damn it Harley. Who did this?" Opie asked angrily looking at the 8 inch long scar across my lower back. I turn and look at Tara "a fight." I told them as she smirked. "This one is gonna hurt more." Happy said. I nodded.

An hour and a half later it was done. I got off of the bar and kept my shirt off. "Don't you want your shirt Harley?" Opie asked me. "No I'm good." I replied. "Yeah she's good." Tig said looking at my chest. "Same old Tig." I said laughing. Then the clubhouse doors opened and Gemma came walking in. She walked towards me. "Nice tats sweetheart." She said smiling. "Thanks Ma." I replied kissing her cheek. "Why do you call her mom?" Tara asked. "Cause she is like my mom. Anymore stupid questions?" I asked. She turned her head the other way, I smirked.

"Harley where are you? my bitch!" I heard Layla and Ima yell. "Over hear my sluts!" I yelled. I ran over to them and hugged both of them. "It's so good to see you sweetie." Layla told me with Ima nodding in agreement. "I know I missed you guys so much." I told them kissing them both. "Why did you kiss them? you know where their mouths have been?" Tara asked disgusted. "Like yours is any better shit is falling out of yours all the time." I smirked at her. "And their my friends thank you very much." I said smirking as Jax just stood there not doing a damn thing.