I hate you

"What the hell was that?" Jax asked angerily. "What was what?" I asked innocently. "What is up with you and Hap?" He asked. "Nothing we are just good friends." I told him honestly. "Oh and now I'm not your friend anymore?!" Jax asked a little louder. "As of right now no, becasue unlike you Happy has never hurt me, and even if he did he would apologize." I told him pissed off.  "And what have I done to make you pissed in one fucking day." He yelled. "Its not what you did in one day its what you did four years ago, and if you dont know what you did you better think long and hard Jackson Teller." I yelled back. "What the hell is going on in here!" Tig yelled. "Nothing Jax is just being his normal asshole self as per usual right Jackson?" I asked glaring at him, and walking out outside to get some air.

I stood outside of the clubhouse leaning against it. Happy came out of the garage walking and stopping infront of me. "What the hell was that?" He asked. "Don't get to close to me Jax might think we're dating." I snapped. "So thats what that was about?" He asked. "That and how he was treating me before I left. Everyone knows I'm pissed at him for that reason except him." I said agrivaitedly. "I'm sorry Harley." He told me. "Don't worry about it I can handle myself when needed. We all know that now." I told him smirking. "I have to go get dressed. I'll see you soon." I told him kissing his cheek, and walking back inside. "Hey Kip are my bags in Hap's room?" I asked as I passed him in the hallway. "Yeah everything should be in there." He smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back as I entered Haps room and shut the door behind me. I opened up one of my suitcases and grabbed a cute outfit that I thought would be good for the party later. i stripped off my clothes and went into the bathroom started the shower and hopped in.

An hour later I got out dried myself off and got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/party_time/set?id=134017527 I did my makeup dark with dark red lipstick I blowdried my hair and put it in tight curls. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at the clock on the night stand read 3:40PM 'people should be here soon' I thought to myself. I walked out of Happy's room and walked down the hallway, and into the living area no guys out there. 'They must still be in the garage.' i thought to myself. I walked out side and walked into the garage. Once they heard the heels they all stopped what they were doing and looked up. Their jaws dropped. "Jesus Christ." I heard Tig say. "What a matter Tiggy? Having a problem?" I asked innocently. "Dont act all innocent it makes it worse." He told me. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Did that help any?" I asked smirking. He nodded and smiled and walked past me and went into the clubhouse. Happy looked at me smirked and then winked walking past me and making shure to slap my bum on his way out. I started laughing. 

I heard a low growl and looked over and saw that it was Jax. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at my face then his eyes traveld down a bit looking at my boobs. I scoffed and went over to Clay, Chibs, my Dad, and Bobby giving them a kiss. "You keep dressing like that your gonna give an old man like me a heart attack." Chibs said smiling. "Your not old Chibs." I told him, then we heard the roar of motorcycles. "Partys here." Clay said smiling, we all walked out into the lot anad waited to greet everyone that came.