What the fuck is your issue?

I turned to him and sarcastically smirked at him. "I did actually thanks for asking." I said as most of the guys came in and sat down with me. "What are we talking about?" Tig asked sitting next to me and slinging his arm around my shoulder. "We are talking about my night last night." I said. "Ooh. I could hear you you know. Not that I didn't mind but damn baby your loud." He said winking at me. I laughed. "Well thats what happens when someone can fuck me that good." I said. "Then how come I never heard you with Jax or Juice?" He asked. "Because I was drunk both times, so I'm not really into it. Your better off fucking me when I'm sober." I said. "I'll keep that in mind." Voight said kissing my cheek. He lifted me up and sat down and put me on his lap. "So why exactly were you saying that?" He asked. "Because Jax asked if I had fun fucking you. I said yes, then Tig came over and said that he could hear me from his room. I said i was loud because that's what happens when someone fucks me that good. and he asked why didn't hear me when I was with Jax or Juice. I said because I was drunk and wasn't really into it. Oh and also I wasn't that loud with Jax because it was my first time and it hurt a lot." I said. He nodded kissing below my earlobe.

"Why did it hurt?" Tig asked. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Are you fucking serious? You don't even know?" I asked. The guys laughed. "Have you honestly never had sex with a virgin?" I asked really surprised. "Um no. Why was I supposed to?" He asked. "Well I'm pretty sure almost all the guys here have taken a girls virginity. As to why it hurts you try having a vagina and having something go inside of you when nothing has been up there and the inner skin breaks. It tends to hurt a bit, some girls even bleed because of the tearing." I said. He looked disgusted. "Thats disgusting." He said. "Thats the female body Tiggy. Its just full of surprises." I said winking at him.

"You should've became a health teacher." Happy said smirking. "haha that's funny no. I would not want to teach a bunch of high schoolers plus I wouldn't be able to wear any of my clothes cause they aren't school appropriate." I said. "How do you know that?" Jax asked. "Remember in high school when I would dress like this and you and Ope would always say go change but I wouldn't. But by the end of the day I was wearing a sweatshirt yeah thats because my biology teacher Mr.Chase may have had little crush on me and would tell me that I turned him on, and that I needed to cover up, so I would go into either yours or Opie's locker and grab one of your sweatshirts, then Mr.Chase would get mad that I was wearing a guys shirt and would question me about it." I said. "You just had everyone running for you huh?" Jax said sarcastically. "I guess I did but there was still one guy who couldn't give two shits about me or what I did no matter how hard I tried to get him to notice me." I said giving a sad smile. "Who was it?" Jax asked. "It doesn't matter anymore anyway." I said nuzzling closer into Voight's chest as he held me tighter.

"So are you two like a thing now?" Opie asked raising an eyebrow. I looked at Voight and he smiled. "Yeah we are we made it official last night." I said smiling. I heard a growl and turned to see it was Jax, I smirked. "Well congratulations sweetheart." My dad said kissing my cheek. "Yeah congrats babygirl." Clay said kissing my other cheek. "Thank you guys it means a lot." I said smiling. "I'm happy for you babe." Happy said giving me a genuine smile. Then I heard a door slam and saw that Jax wasn't here anymore. "Well I guess he's not happy." I mumbled. "He'll come around babe." Voight said kissing the top of my head. "I just want my best- friend back and thats exactly what I'm going to do." I said getting up from Voights lap. "Did he go to the roof?" I asked Chibs, he nodded. I thanked him and went to the hallway climbed the ladder and pushed the door open. I hoisted myself up and walked to Jax and sat down next to him. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "What are you doing up here?" He asked. "Why'd you storm out?" I asked. "Becasue I don't want you with Voight." He said.

That shocked me, "That's not your choice to make." I said. "Obviously." He mumbled. "Look before this gets into a huge arguement I just want my best-friend back Jax. I found someone who cares for me, and doesn't call what we did last night meaningless. Just remember Jax I will never turn my back on you or this club. I will always love you Jax but I moved on and apparently so did you. I love you but I'm choosing to let you go I don't want to feel like im in a competition with Tara. Just know this Voight was there for me when you weren't, he cared for me when you didn't, he loved me when you couldn't and still continues to love me. I'm happy Jax I'm finally happy, and maybe one day I will have my best-friend back." I said looking at him while he looked over the lot. I got up and grabbed his face a kissed him one last time. "Goodbye Jackson." I said going back over to the door and climbing back down the ladder. Voight was there waiting. "What happened?" He asked. "I finally said goodbye to the love I had for him." I said smiling as some tears slipped my eyes. He grabbed in his arms and kissed my head and we just stood there until Jax came down with tears in his eyes.