Confused

"I'm still trying to figure that out for myself." He told me. "Are you in love with me?" He asked. "Honestly I'm more confused than ever." I told him, turning back around and trying to fall asleep. I felt Happy's arms wrap around me and pull me into him, I sighed and just fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

I woke up to banging on the door, I groaned and got out and swung open the door "What?" I spat seeing Jax. "We need Happy for church." He replied. I opened the door more, I ran and jumped on the bed until he woke up. "What was that for?" He groaned. "You mister Happy have church." I said pointing to Jax who was standing in the door way. "I'll be in the kitchen." I told him kissing his cheek. I got up from the bed and walked to the door bumping shoulders with Jax on way out. I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and poured some coffee. I hoisted myself up onto the counter and sat there. Jax came walking in "Have fun with Hap last night?" He asked. "Okay look just because I'm in a bra and sweats doesn't mean I slept with Happy. I haven't ever slept with Happy so can you stop bringing it up jesus." I said. "Right sorry." He held his hands up in defense. "No your not or you would have stopped yesterday." I said as Happy came into the room. "Have fun in church Im gonna do get dressed." I hopped down from the counter and gave Happy the rest of my coffee. I walked back into Haps room grabbed a new outfit and started the shower stripped and hopped in, after 20 minute I hopped out and changed into this www.polyvore.com/black_pink/set?i... I checked the clock it read 1:00 pm.

I walked back out of Happy's room and went into the living area Chibs and Kozik were sitting on the love seat, I walked over to the and laid on top of them my upper body on Kozik and my lower body on Chibs. "Same old Harley." Koz said chuckling. "Yep." I said popping the p' "Why didn't you tell me back in Tacoma?" He asked. "I don't know what your talking about." I told him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." He raised his voice. "Yes I do know but did you ever realize that maybe I don't want to talk about it every damn day." I raised my voice. "There are things about me that I wanted to keep buried and Jax pushed me to far and almost every thing came out." I told him. "And what else is there?" He asked. "Things I don't even want Ope to know only Happy knows." I told him. "And why does Happy get know but not me!" He yelled. I got up and stood in front of him. "Just because you got into my pants doesn't mean I'm gonna tell you my whole life story!" I yelled. "You slept with Kozik?" Opie yelled. "You slept with Kozik?" Jax yelled. "Yes I did okay now get the fuck over it it doesn't matter." I snapped.

"Why would you sleep with him?" Ope asked pissed. "It was when I was in Tacoma and I got drunk and I was emotionally hurt and I thought that if I had one night where I didn't need to care, or have any worries that I would be okay. And even though I slept with Koz it shouldn't matter to you because I've only slept with 3 guys unlike all of you who can't stay commited to your old lady. If your with someone its only them not 'what happens on a run stays on a run' bullshit. If I ever am a old lady and you believe in that stupid rule I'm gonna sleep with someone too just so you know how it feels to be betrayed. So all of you can stay out of my sex life especially you." I said pointing to Jax, all the guys looked at me shocked about what i had just said. I walked away to go outside but stopped punching the wall on my way out and let out a agitated sigh out.

I got into my car, started it and peeled out of the lot and headed to the hospital. I entered the hospital and went to the maternity ward. I found the room Abel was in. I walked in and stood over his crib he smiled up at me and reached out his hands to me. I smiled and picked him up. I sat down in the rocking chair and just looked down at Abel. The door opened and Tara came walking in holding Abel's chart. "What are you doing in here and why are you holding him?" She spat. "Tara cool alright Jax and Gemma put me on the list check it if you want." I smirked at her. She groaned and walked out of the room. I stood up and put Abel back into his crib "You know Abel you be a baby brother right now if Spencer didn't beat me so hard that I lost Jax' baby." I told him as a tear slipped down my face. "Hey." a voice said behind me. I turned around to see Jax there with tears in his eyes.