I'm done

Voight and I got out if the car, but before we went in I stopped him. "Voight I can't be with you I love you and I love that you're my friends but I don't think anything past that is working for me I'm sorry." I said looking down, he put his finger under my chin and lifted it up making me look at him. "Don't worry babe I'll always be here for you just call me when you need me and I'll be there." he said, I grabbed the side of his face and gave him one last long kiss. "Goodbye Voight I love you." I said kissing him again. "I love you too." he said giving me a hug, and getting back in his car and driving off. I took a deep breath and walked inside and sat at the bar.

"You okay? Where's Voight?" my brother asked sitting next to me. I sighed and leaned into his chest. "I just let one of the best things that had happened to me go. I let Voight go." I said. "Why did you let him go?" he asked kissing my head. "Cause he's not jax. I sound stupid for loving a guy that doesn't even care." I said sadly. "He loves you you know that he just doesn't know how to choose the right women, sooner or later he'll realize who is really there for him." he said rubbing my back. "I'm just gonna go change jail cells aren't that clean." I said hugging him and walking to my room. I shut the door behind me and took off my clothes when my door opened and Jax walked in seeing me in only my bra and underwear.

"Jax what the he'll are you doing in here?" I asked trying to cover up. "You don't have to cover up I've seen you in less." he said. "Why are you in here?" I asked slowly. "I was wondering where Voight went I didn't see him come in with you." he said sitting on my bed, I turned to face him. "I let him go I wasn't good for him." I said. "Why would you say that." he asked. "Because I'm not a good girl, I'm not a nice girl, I get in trouble all the time I'm not good enough for him, he needs someone good for him and that's not me." I said. Jax grabbed hips and pulled me closer, looking up at me. "I love you, and I know you love me too, I just don't know how to let go of what Tara and I had in the past." Jax said.

"How can you be so sure I love You. And if we ever did get together how would I know you won't screw some crow-eater." I said. "Because your the best I don't need a crow-eater if I had you." he said. "Yeah well you don't have me." I said. Jax pulled me onto him so I'm straddling him. He smashed his lips to mine and I kissed back moving my hips back and forth onto him. He groaned into my mouth and grabbed my ass, he moved his hands up my back and uncliped my bra letting it fall. He kissed my neck and grabbing my chest. I moaned as his kissed down my collar bone, still moving against him. "God I love you." he moaned. I realized what we were doing and pulled away and got up from him.

"Why did you stop?" he asked. "You're still with Tara and I'm not gonna be whore I already felt like that the last time we did this. So get out and get back to Tara." I said letting silent tears fall down my face. Jax got up and walked over to me. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way that's not my intention." he said kissing my forehead and walking out. I slid down my wall and started crying. I dont know how long I was crying until gemma came knocking. "Honey come on let's get you dressed." she said coming in and handing me my bra. I nodded and got up putting it on.

She handed me an out fit and I went into the bathroom changing and fixing my hair and make up. I came back out and saw gemma sitting on my bed. "Well you look better." she said smiling. "Thanks how'd you know to come check on me." I asked. I saw jaxs face when he came to the bar he looked broken so I knew that if he looked like that then you looked worse. Come on let's get you on that stage to sing and show Jax what he's missing." she said. I nodded and realized that it was 6:30pm. We walked out and I went on stage and starting playing.

The song ended and everyone cheered. I walked over to happy who had his arms open for me. I walked into them and,hugged him tight which he returned. I looked down the bar to see Jax staring at me while Tara was sitting next to him. I turned away and pulled back. Kip put a shot of fireball in front of me and I took it. He then gave me a beer after I nodded to him and he gave me a smile walking away. "IM DONE OKAY TARA IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" I heard Jax yell. I walked away and went up to the roof. I sat down thinking that they broke up but how long is that going to last. I heard Jax come up and sat down behind me.