Chapter:12

It's been a week since leaving that town. When we go through MC territories, Briant has to tell them that we're passing through. His MC cut gives him away easily. The farther west we go, the better the weather is to me. We're in Nevada looking for a place to stay the night.

He pulled up to an iron gate. I hid behind him as he spoke to a guy manning the gate. The guy then made a phone call. Briant rubbed my thigh. Over the past week, he's been good to me. "The prez would like to speak with you." The guy said opening the gate. Briant nodded to him before pulling through.

He got off first then helped me off. "Stay close to me baby." He led the way through men, girls barely dressed, drinking and public sex. We went down a hallway to some double doors. "No girls inside." A guy said. "Stay right here. I'll be right back." Briant said. I nodded.

The guy at the door didn't do anything. After a few minutes Briant came out. He pulled me to his side and led me to a set of stairs. "Come on. We'll be leaving early in the morning." He said. He unlocked a room letting me enter first.

I went in. He closed the door behind us and locked it. Then picked me up pressing me against the wall. He kissed me deeply and sweetly. I dug one of my heels into his back. He put both hands on my butt. He kissed along my neck. I put my hands under his shirt. He growled as I barely dug my nails into his shoulder blades.

He moved to the bed with us. Then took his shirt off. He set me up on his lap letting me run my hands down his chest and abdomen. "What would you do if we found an MC and I tried to get into it?" He asked. "It won't bother me." I told him. He kissed the tip of my nose. "Come on let's get some sleep baby." He said.

"Do we need to shower first?" I asked. "Won't bother me." He said. I got up off his lap and went into the bathroom after I grabbed his shirt off the floor. I got a shower and pulled his shirt over my head. I put my arms through the arm holes and made sure it covered my butt and front.

I opened the door and went over to the bed. He came in with two bags. He set them both on the bed and pulled me as close to him as he could. "You look extremely sexy in just my shirt." He said. He picked me up holding me under my thighs. "I'll let you get dressed baby. I'm going to shower." He said.

As soon as the bathroom door was closed I got dressed. Then crawled into the bed. A few minutes later he came out in a pair of underwear. You could clearly see a nice bulge in the front. He got a pair of shorts pulling them on over his underwear. "When your ready for it." He would say before it went too far. That was only once though.

I know he's waiting for me to be ready before we do anything more than intense kissing. He got into the bed sleeping next to the door ready if someone was to barge in and hurt either of us. He laid on his back with one arm behind his head.

I curled up to his side. His free arm curled around me holding me against his torso. I put an arm behind me and one over his abdomen. My left leg was pulled over his legs. As soon as I was out, I was out. An alarm was the first thing that woke me. He started to move waking me farther.

I sat up as he was pulling on a pair of jeans. He grabbed a shirt and put it on too then his cut. "There's an MC about two days from here in Kentucky that will possibly let me try to get in with them. If we leave now, we'll be ahead by a few hours. We'll have enough time to sleep." He said. I nodded.