Chapter:23

Briant was over the moon when we learned the gender

Briant was over the moon when we learned the gender. We had to do the nursery right away. I've got a vest and jacket with Briant's road name on it. I'm twenty six weeks pregnant. Fourteen more left. I'm huge. Briant doesn't think so. He's had to start helping me shave. I asked him nicely to help trim my area up before I have to go to the hospital in labor.

Every time he would touch down there, I would want him to completely pound me. After my bath one night, I went and got up on the bed just sitting there. "I know that look baby." He said. "What look?" I asked as he set his hands on both sides of my body. "You want me to be balls deep inside of you, giving you undying pleasure while I love on you." He said.

"But first, I think you deserve this." He said getting down on one knee in front of me. "We don't have to do it hastily. We can wait until after our baby is born. After the post pregnancy body, we can go anywhere in the country to have it, but I need to ask you a question first." He said reaching under the bed.

He pulled out a box. "Would you be more than just my ol lady? Would you be my wife?" He asked holding up a ring.

I nodded

I nodded. "Yes." I told him. He stood up kissing me. Then slid the ring onto my finger. "Perfect fit baby." He said. "Just like you." I told him. He growled before kissing me again. "What were you wanting again?" He asked. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I undid his pants. "One second baby." He said.

He grabbed the pillows from by the headboard and put them behind me. "Don't want any pressure on your spine." He said. Making sure nothing goes wrong in my pregnancy when it's our child. He kissed me setting his hands on either side of me. "How bad do you want me?" He asked. I groaned as he ran his finger through my area.

He kissed me. "You know what you get from me?" He asked. "Everything you're willing to give me." I answered. He growled before entering me. I loved the sensation he brought upon me. I let him go until he came. As soon as he pulled out, he kissed down body going straight to my area.

He licked up my body from my area. I moaned letting his body glide against mine. He continued to kiss me his hands resting on my belly. "I love it when our baby kicks." He said resting his hand over the area our baby was kicking at. He kissed me once more. I yawned. He helped me up and moved the pillows back to the headboard. I went to the headboard. He pulled the covers back.

Lately, I've been having heat flashes. I'd rather sleep naked than sleep with anything on. I got under the covers and curled up with the pillow beside me. He got into bed behind me after he showered. One arm under me another under my belly. I curled my legs up as close as I could to let him hold me.

I rolled over maybe twice in my sleep trying to get comfortable. When morning hit, I was wanting sleep. And for this baby to be born. I got out of bed and pulled one of Briant's shirts on over my body. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I started brewing coffee for him and fixing breakfast. Certain foods still make me nauseous.

I want to be able to get through cooking without gagging. When I was almost done, I turned the stove on low before I had to step out of the kitchen. Thudding on the stairs brought my attention to the landing. Briant came down the stairs and went directly to the kitchen.

I watched as he poured himself a cup of coffee fixing it how he liked it. He then checked the eggs and sausage on the stove. He then spotted me. He came over and knelt down in front of me. "Nauseous again?" He asked. I nodded. "It's almost over baby." He said. "I know." I told him. He stood up. "Come on. Let's try to eat something." He said before kissing me.

Any idea of the gender?