Chapter:25

I woke up to something crawling on the bed. I sat up and looked at what it was. Briant was looking over the edge of our bed as our son, Eli crawled towards me. I sat up and pulled him to me. We decided to just go with a quick not really any guests wedding with us and two witnesses.

Right before the little ceremony, he got a phone call from his parents. He looked back at me and stood shocked. He invited them over for thanksgiving dinner this year. I put Eli on his back and tickled him. He squealed loudly as I blew a raspberry on his stomach. I could definitely get used to him and Briant waking me up everyday along with any more children we have.

"Anything special for today baby?" Briant asked me. "Thought I would take Eli with me for the day, while the girls and I have a shopping day." I told him. "He is going to start needing more clothes that fit him." Briant said. "Make sure you wear your property vest." He said. "I will babe." I told him before kissing him. He kissed me back before taking Eli.

"He needs his diaper changed and extra clothes packed." I said. "Will do baby." He said. I got dressed and ready, even eating breakfast before brushing my teeth. "Did he eat already?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. I changed him and fed him." Briant said. "The girls should be here in a little bit. The prez's girl is going with us so we're having to take two prospects with us." I said.

"Make sure you've got your concealed carry." He said. "I've got it. It's under some diapers." I said. Briant sat down in the floor trying to put Eli's shoes on. There was a knock at the door. He got up to answer it. Eli stood on his feet and hands before grabbing onto the lamp.

I quickly grabbed him before he could pull the lamp down. Briant let the two prospects in. They were definitely younger than Briant. I grabbed Eli's hands. He stood on his feet. I let go of one hand. He took a step towards Briant. I let him barely hold onto one of my fingers.

When he let go, he took a few steps towards Briant before nearly falling over. "Come on Eli, you're almost to me." Briant said in a soft tone. Eli took a few more steps to Briant reaching for his hand. Briant reached out letting Eli grab his hand. I had to video it myself. He picked Eli up holding onto him.

I could never miss the firsts in my family's lives. St. Patrick's Day, then Easter, then Mother's Day followed by Father's Day. The Fourth of July. And now that it's August, Halloween is coming up then thanksgiving. There's always a lot of firsts the first year you have a child or are a married couple.

Another knock came to the door, I took Eli as Briant welcomed the girls in. We're taking Becka's car since it can hold all of us girls. Probably should take two though. "Since there's more people than can fit in your car, do you want to take two vehicles?" I asked. "We can. Take yours and mine since you need a car seat for him." Becka said.

"Then we can have a prospect in each car." One of the others said. There's five of us going, plus Eli and the two prospects. It might be more wise if we do. "Here's Eli's bag. There's an extra mag hidden between two blankets." Briant said handing me the bag. He fixed one of Eli's shoes before one of the prospects opened the door for us. "Don't let anything happen to those girls. If something does, your responsible." Briant told them from the porch.

I got Eli strapped into his car seat, closed the door and got into the drivers seat. We had the passenger seat replaced and the entire passenger side cleaned up right after Eli was born. One of the prospects got in the passenger seat while one of the girls go in the back. Becka, the other prospect, the prez's girl and the other two girls.

When we got to the mall, all five of us girls hung together while the two prospects followed behind. There was another MC in the area, they didn't bother us though. Especially when it was just the girls and maybe a prospect or two that went with us. As we got to the second store, I had to change Eli. Becka had to use the restroom.

The two of us made the trip to the bathroom together. I changed Eli and used the bathroom myself. Then the worst thing that could happen happened. The girls came in and hunkered down with us. No one would think to go into the bathroom since it has a lock.

After a few minutes of silence I set Eli down on the floor. Usually if Briant and I are both busy, Becka watches him. I unlocked the door and spotted the prospects keeping an eye out. Weapons hidden while leaning against the walls. I backed back into the bathroom and locked the door. I went back to sit next to Eli.

Andrea's phone rang. I knew who it was. I answered it for her. "Awe it's Speed's girl. Thought we'd contact the prez's new toy." It was Jacob's dad. "What do you want?" I asked. "Just her. The prez will be devastated when he hears that she's been taken." "Doubt it. How bout we all come out of hiding and then you'll see who your dealing with. No one gets hurt, no one gets taken." I said.

"Fair enough. Come on out. I'll be waiting in the food court." He hung up. "Let's hope he has some form of mercy." I said. "Wait what are you doing?" Becka asked. I hauled Eli up onto my hip. I hope I'm making the right move.