0

That's my first ever BDSM story, so stay with me. You can also give me tips and informations about bdsm and stuff.

Also ideas for that story, or things you like to see.

Anyways! Idk how often I will update, we'll see

Now, have fun with the prologue and leave a vote and a comment😇

--x--

Liam and Harry are friends since birth, they grew up together. Harry was the more rebellious one of the two, always making trouble. Liam always tried to reason with Harry, but got pulled into all the trouble Harry caused. He didn't mind though, because it was always fun. Liam also wanted to make his friend happy, knowing the divorce of their parents was tough on him. His father cheated on his mum so he had to leave.

As they grew up, they continued to cause trouble, but not the same as toddlers. As kids they used to - for example - decide to throw water ballons on the adults in kindergarten. Or start food fights and silly, funny things like that. As teenagers the food fights turned into real fights, especially Harry started those. Most of the time the curly haired boy managed to end those alone, but if it got rough, Liam was there to help his friend out. Coming home with busted lips and blue eyes is nothing their parents aren't used to. With 17 they already had a lot of bruised rips or broken bones.

Of course Anne - Harry's mum - and Karen and Geoff - Liam's parents - talked to their kids, but with no luck. Instead they decided to fake their parents signature to get tattoos. While Harry got a butterfly tatoo on his upper stomach to hide it from his mum, Liam got a few arrows on his arm that got spotted as soon as the cold seasons were over and he wore a t-shirt for the first time. But til that happened both got a few more. Liam got a few on his arms, while Harry added two swallows on his collar bones and things like a ship and a rose on his arm alongside others, the words 'can't change' on the wrist of his other hand without any further tattoos.

Both parents weren't happy about the fact they faked their signature and got all of those tattoos that don't even make sense to them.

After Karen and Anne got a call from the school that Liam and Harry's grades won't bring them to graduate, they sat down and talked. The two boys skip a lot of classes, the three adults know that, so they aren't that surprised they aren't the best in school. But they hoped. So they talked and decided to sign the boys up for a boarding school.

"Birmingham Disciplinary School for Male?" Harry asks as he and Liam sit in his living room, the two mums and Liam's dad in front of them.

The living room isn't the biggest. A red sofa, a wooden coffee table in front of it and a tv across from the couch. A book shelf along the wall to Harry's left with some medical books from Anne. The woman is a nurse and has to work a lot to pay rent on their small house.

"Yes, Harry." Anne says serious. "You boys act out too much. You fail all of your classes, you start useless fights, you get tattoos without us knowing..."

"That has to change." Geoff finishes. "I will bring you there for the next school year and hopefully they manage to put some sense into you."

Liam raises an eyebrow. "Birmingham is so far away. It takes hours to get there."

"It's a boarding school, so you will have your place there." Karen explains.

"You can't just send us off to some fucking boarding school!" Harry argues, him always being the louder one.