8

TUESDAY

Louis decided to let Harry be for that day and continue with the last rule and the punishments the next day after school and signing the contract with Mr. Longwood.

So that's what Louis tells Harry as latter one steps into the kitchen the next morning.

"Just tell me." Harry groans, not in a happy mood this morning.

Louis places a cup of tea in front of Harry, getting a quiet 'Thanks' from the submissive. He sits down across from him, waiting for the buns in the oven to be ready. "Okay, but don't be in a grumpy mood after I tell you." Harry raises an eyebrow, taking a small sip from the hot tea. "Last rule; Do not touch yourself, unless said otherwise by dominant." Louis says, keeping an eye on Harry.

Harry stares at Louis. "Are you serious?" Louis nods. "I'm not allowed to wank? That's not possible, Louis." He shakes his head.

"Harry." Louis says. "You're not supposed yo call me by my name, and you have to. You can always ask me." the blue eyed boy says full seriousness.

Harry groans, throwing his head back in annoyance. "But you are allowed to, sir?" he hisses the sir, glaring at Louis.

The dominant looks warningly at the green eyed boy. "Yes, I could wank as often as I want, but I won't, because it wouldn't be fair towards you. Now drop that 'fuck you all' attitude."

Harry looks frowning at his tea as a bling is heard - the buns are ready. Louis takes out the buns and puts them in a bowl before placing that on the island counter.

As Louis goes to get Luke and Ashton, Harry throws his head back and groans again - this time annoyed at himself. He wants to try - really try - but it's not easy to just put away this defensive, bad boy persona he had built over years.

Harry looks at Louis as he enters again. "I'm sorry." he blurts out. "It would be better to get a new, uhm, submissive. I'm no good and would just make trouble." Harry says, looking down.

Louis sighs and walks around the counter, squatting down next to Harry. "Why would you say that?" he asks concerned and frowning.

The green eyes move to lock with the blue ones. "I'm an angsty, depressed teen who built up walls to keep everyone out because everyone could hurt me." He snorts uncomically. "Liam is a great example." His eyes move away from Louis'. "And I'm also not gay, so there won't be any sexual action for you other than wanking."

"It's fine. I just imagine you doing that to me." Louis says, trying to ease the tension. It kinda works, because even though Harry scrunches up his face in disgust, he as a teeny tiny smile on his lips. "But on a serious note." the dominant says. "Everyone has his ballast, I do too. I wouldn't want another sub, because I feel already attached to you." Louis admits and Harry misses the slight blush on the older boys face due to still looking away. "We can work on everything together, love. That's what this is about; helping you to feel comfortable with who you are and what you do and what you think."

Harry sighs and looks back at Louis, frowning. "But I won't always listen to you. I'm used to yell at people and push them away as soon as they get some what close to me. I'm sure at some point I will hurt you."

Louis stands back up and smiles at the curly haired boy. "I'm aware. And I'm also aware that it probably has to do with something that happened in your past." Louis can see Harry flinch clearly. "But I don't expect you to tell me anything now. All to it's time."

And then Luke and Ashton walk in. "Good morning." Luke says smiling. Ashton does the same and sits down next to Harry.

The older submissive smiles at the new addition to the house, who smiles back slightly.

"Good morning, Harry. Did you sleep well?" Ashton asks.

Harry nods. "Yea, slept well." he answers. His mind is still there what Louis said.

Harry doesn't know why Louis would say that. He knows that the green eyed boy has a complicated past but he still wants to do this? Harry is sure that Louis will regret it very soon. Liam is the only one who decided to stick around, but apperently he got sick of Harry's shit as well with what he said yesterday.

Louis is surprised as Harry suddenly gets up and leaves the kitchen. He frowns at the door, where the submissive just disappeared before looking at Ashton. "Why did he leave?" he asks.

"I don't know. I just asked him how he slept and he answered and then he stared at the counter and left." Ashton answers.

Louis sighs, deciding to make something for Harry and him before walking upstairs.

So just five minutes later he knockes at Harry's bedroom door. He doesn't get an answer so he just walks inside. No Harry is inside the room, but Louis hears the shower running, so he sits down at the desk that's in the room, getting out his phone.

-

10 minutes later Harry leaves the bathroom, humming a song. He stops as he sees Louis sitting at his desk, a bun on a plate next to him.

"Why did you just leave the kitchen? Did Ash say something?" Louis asks curious, shamelessly checking the younger boy out.

Harry shrugs. "Remembered I wanted to shower before school?" he asks more than states. He turns around to his still full suitcase to look for some boxers and socks. And to hide his blush from Louis checking him out.

"Are you telling me that or asking me?" Louis frowns at that, he is sure that's not the truth.

"Telling you." Harry says, still sounding a little unsure of himself.

The dominant sighs and gets up, he places his hands on Harry's shoulder before turning the boy around. He looks up and looks for something in Harry's green eyes. "Don't lie to me, Harry. That's the most important rule, remember?" he says.

Harry nods, looking down on the floor. "Don't wanna talk about it."

Louis sighs, but nods. "Okay. Change and then we have to go. The stuff on your desk is for you." the dominant says, letting his hands fall from Harry's shoulder.

The green eyed boy looks up and gives him a thankful smile - for not ordering him to say why he left the kitchen. "Thank you, uhm, sir." he says quiet.

Louis smiles at him, eyes making crinkles at the corner of his eyes. "See, it's not that hard, is it?" Harry playfully rolls his eyes. "No attitude, mister." Louis warns jokingly before he gets a little more serious again. "We drive with Zayn and Liam to school, are you okay with that?"

Harry is a little surprised by that question. Why would Louis ask that? He still hasn't quite realised that his well-being and comfort is most important to Louis than anything else. This is something Harry needs to learn to accept and realise.

"Uhm, sure. It's fine." he answers. And it's really fine, because Liam is his best friend and even best friends fight. Sure, what Liam said hit Harry hard, but he is right about that. It's just that Harry can't really let it go. Not alone anyways.

"Okay." Louis says still smiling. "And remember, as soon as we leave the house - no talking unless talked to first."

Harry nods with a sigh, adding a "Yes, sir." as Louis raises an eyebrow.

The blue eyed boys bright smile comes back. "Good boy." Then he leaves to go back downstairs.

Harry throws his head back and groans. Why does he react the way he does when Louis calls him a 'good boy' - with blushing and this happy, satisfied feeling? It confuses him so much.