23

So I don't know how a therapy session goes, but from what our teacher told and showed us, I'd guess something like this. Though it's not a real therapy session anyways.

However, if there is something that's like totally wrong, please tell me and I'll try to change it or do it better.

I also tried to make the questions neutral. Means not like You liked the ice cream, right? More like, What did you think of the ice cream? Because that's something I learned (as a future occupational therapist)

Now enjoy the chapter

Love y'all💕

--&--

MONDAY

Harry and Louis spend their Sunday relaxing and watching movies the whole day. At some point, after lunch, Ashton and Luke came back and they joined in on the movie marathon.

Now it's Monday after school. Mr Longwood told them his wife will be waiting for them in one of the classrooms on the first floor, where the doms have their classes. So Louis and Harry make their way there together.

"Are you nervous?" Louis asks as they walk down the hallway.

Harry shrugs. "A little, I guess." he admits.

"Don't be. Sally is nice, you said it yourself."

Harry rolls his eyes. "To tell me not to be nervous is doing me nothing. It makes me even more nervous if that." he claims a little snappy.

Louis smacks his bum warningly. "Don't get an attitude with me, Harry." he says as he stops in front of the door they are supposed to meet Sally. His face turns softer. "Remember, when you want me to go, just say it and I'll leave you alone and wait out here."

Harry nods, biting his lip. "Yeah." He sighs. "Let's go in?"

Louis nods and opens the door. Sally is already sitting at one of the students tables. She looks up as she hears the door open and smiles. The woman gets up and greets both of them by shaking their hands.

"Hello boys." she says and gets a hello back from both. "Before we sit down, I would like to speak with Harry alone first, if that's alright with you, Louis." Sally claims, looking at Louis.

The dom's eyes move from Sally to Harry and back to the woman. Then he smiles. "Yea, no problem. I wait outside." he says. Louis gives Harry a smile before leaving the room.

Harry sighs nervously as Louis closes the door behind him. He would never admit it, but Louis made him feel calmer than he is now. Nevertheless Harry sits down at the table Sally has her things laying at.

The nurse sits down as well, smiling at Harry. "How was your first week?" she asks him.

Harry shrugs. "Fine, I guess." he answers a little nervous.

"How is Louis treating you? How is he showing you the lifestyle?"

"He treats me good. Louis doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to do. He explained everything several times to me." Harry says with a nod.

Sally nods with a smile. "That's good. How much of BDSM have you done so far?"

The boy frowns and moves around his chair a little nervous. "Uh, not a lot, actually." he says truthfully. "He gave me some rules and I had a small punishment, but otherwise not a lot."