Character Ask! -1

Hello and welcome to this Character Ask! I, the author, Elli, will interview each charakter of this book questions that you, my lovely readers, asked! And because I don't want anyone to feel shy about answering something, I will interview everyone seperately.

And we will start with Harry Styles!

*Harry walking in and sitting down on the black arm chair*

E: Hello Harry. How are you?

H: Good, I guess... A bit nervous. *plays with the hem of his white shirt*

E: Don't be! Let's get to the first question. This one is asked by sawlilley: How is Louis as a dominant for you?

H: *scratches back of his neck* Uhm... Good, I think. I know that there are dominants that wouldn't be so nice and respectful of my situation.

E: Gunnarsenkid asks three questions. First; What is you sexuality?

H: *blushes* I'm honestly not so sure anymore. *looks at his lap*

E: How do you feel about this school?

H: Eeh, it's alright I guess. *shrugs* Took some getting use to, but it's okay now.

E: Lastly; Do you miss home?

H: Yes! So fucking much! *chuckles* Louis would've scolded me for swearing. *smiles subconsciously*

E: Well, I won't tell him. Everything that's said here will remain a secret. *reading card* EmoGoddess666 asks; Why are you so damn cute?

H: *frowns* I'm not cute. *crosses arms over his chest* I am manly.

E: *chuckles* Sure, you're a man. *flails arms around*

H: What? *frowns*

E: *waves it away* If ya know, ya know. *clears throat* lifeneededsoon asks two questions. Do you like the way which Louie treats you?

H: *shrugs, blushes* Yea, I do.

E: *smirks knowingly, but composes self quickly* If you could, would yoy have a future with Louis?

H: *thinks intensly* I... don't know. Sorry.

E: midnightdaisiesxox asks; If you had the choice of going home or stayibg witg Louis what would you pick?

H: *tilts head and bites lower lip before exhaling long* *whispers* Louis.

E: *smirks knowingly again* Good, good.

H: *raises eyebrow confused* What?

E: *smiles innocently* Nothing! Let's continue! amazing_bebe wants to know; Can we share Louis? You know since you didn't want this from the beginning

H: *glares* No, next question.

E: *raising eyebrow amused* *whispers under breath* Protective much? *normal voice, but smirks as reads name* Louiscumstains has two questions as well. First; Would you be sad if something happened and Louis wasn't your dominant anymore and you would be someone elses submissive?

H: Yes, of course. Louis is a great dom. *blushes, but smiles slightly*

E: *cooes, then clears throat again* Do you think you're catching feelings for Louis?

H: No! *frowns* Yes? *runs hand through hair and sighs* Maybe, I don't know.

E: kinhaldh17 asks; Do you want to be the dom in this relationship?

H: *thinks for a moment* No, I don't think so. Dominants have a lot of responsibilities and I just know I couldn't do this.

E: shanya0210; Would you like Louis to be yout sub?