13

TUESDAY

A knock on the door makes Louis and Harry look up. Louis tells them to come in and as the door opens it reveals Zayn and Liam behind him.

"Hi guys." Zayn greets with a smile while walking towards the two. He gives Louis a weird look, eyes quickly jumping to the kneeling Harry and back to his best friend.

"It's his punishment." Louis answers the unspoken question.

Zayn frowns. "Because he dumped soup over Nick's head?"

The blue eyed dominant chuckles and shakes his head. "No, that was amazing, though he will get punished if he does anything like that again." Louis says, directing the last part towards Harry, who looks down at his knees.

The curly haired boy feels very uncomfortable with Liam and Zayn there, seeing him like this... so submissive.

"What did he do then?" Zayn asks curious.

Louis takes a look at Harry, immediately noticing that he plays with the hem of his shirt nervously. He sighs. "Nothing too bad." he says truthfully. "So why are you here?" Louis proceeds to ask, taking the attention away from Harry, who is incredibly thankful for that.

"Just wanted to bring you the stuff you missed and Liam got everything for Harry." Zayn explains, giving a folder to Louis and Liam giving him three folders filled with notes.

Louis smiles at them. "Thank you both so much." he says and places the stuff on his desk. "Anything else?"

Zayn looks at Liam. "Liam wanted to ask you something."

The brown eyed submissive looks down, before looking back up at Louis. "Could I talk to Harry? Alone?" Liam finally asks.

Louis looks down at his sub questioning silently if he's okay with this. As Harry nods, Louis looks back at Liam. "Sure, as long as Harry is comfortable." he says before turning back to his sub once again. "Don't get up. The punishment is not finished yet, understood?" he asks not as stern as some other dominants would.

"Yes, sir." Harry answers.

With a happy smile and a pat on Harry's curls Louis and Zayn leave the room.

Harry looks at Liam, who sits down cross legged across from him, looking down at his fingers. "I'm sorry." he says quietly before looking up at the still kneeling Harry. "For what I said yesterday. It was mean and insensitive. I shouldn't have said the stuff I did."

Harry sighs, looking at his best friend with a sad expression. "It killed me, Li. What you said about me and my father. It really fucking hurt." he says truthfully, heart pounding in his chest.

Liam looks down sadly before getting up and stepping away from a frowning Harry. The brown eyed sub doesn't see it though, because he is still looking down at his feet. "I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone."

Both the boys heart break a little. Harry doesn't really care for consequences as he jumps up and hugs Liam tightly. The other boy is surprised, but returns the hug after just slight hesitation.

"Don't leave, Liam. You are the only friend I have." Harry says quietly. "Even though your words hurt, I think I kind of needed it." Harry steps back, giving his best friend a small smile. "Even though I will never be a perfect submissive and I will definitely fuck up a lot, I..." he looks down for a second, before looking back up at Liam and shrugging. "Louis seems pretty okay. He explained to me that he won't do anything I'm not comfortable with."

Liam smiles at his friend. "That's great. Zayn told me a little about Louis and I'm sure you'll get along really well."

Harry nods as a knock on the door sounds. "You finished?" Louis asks, but isn't opening the door, wanting to give both boys the privacy they may need.