33

Thursday

Harry can't keep it to himself anymore. He needs to tell someone.

Louis is not an option, because well... it's about him and Harry doesn't want to embaresse himself.

Liam is not an option either, because he is so in his submissive role that he'd go and tell Zayn immediately. Who would go and tell Louis, because they are best mates.

Harry knows Niall not long enough to trust him with this. Same goes for Luke and Ashton or Calum and Michael. Though maybe he would tell Ashton.

So he has only one option.

His mum.

After class the green eyed boy went to his room, telling Louis he has some homework to do. What is a lie. Somewhat. Harry does have homework to do, but he is not doing them right now.

No, he is face-timing his mum. And he is nervous as fuck. He has no idea how to tell her what he wants to tell her. Harry never thought he had to think about this. After all he always was straight, right?

And how would Anne react? Will she be disgusted? Will she hate him?

Harry knows she doesn't have anything about Liam being bisexual and she didn't seem to mind that Louis is gay. But maybe she has another opinion when her own son...

"Harry, darling!" Anne cheers as soon as she accepted the call. She is beaming at her son.

"Hi mum." Harry says a bit quietly so Louis doesn't hear him. "How are you?" he then asks.

Yes, he is stalling.

Anne smiles. "I'm quite alright. What about you? Why did you call?" she then asks with a frown.

Of course she'd be concerned when her son calls her right after school.

The boy looks around the room, not sure how to say what he is about to say.

"Did Louis hurt you? Did he punish you unfairly? Did he--"

"No! Mum!" Harry interrupts her. "No, Louis did nothing of such sort. It's uh, it's about me." he admits quietly.

He glances at his mum, seeing her worried face. Then he looks away again.

The green eyed boy takes a deep breath. "Mum, I think I'm--"

"I know, darling." Anne says before Harry could even finish his sentence.

He looks shocked and surprised at his mum through the phone. "What?" he breathes out confused.

"I already know that and I still love you just as much." she says smiling. "You know what? Tell Louis I stop by for dinner. I want to hear it from you personally." Anne claims.

Harry has not enough time to argue, because his mum says by the next moment and hangs up. The boy stares at his phone, mouth open in shock, staring at his call logs.

He shakes his head after a minute before getting up and doing what he told Louis he'd be doing. Homework.

But already ten minutes later he has his guitar on his lap, writing down some chords he hums and plays. It just came over him - a melody. Harry just has to write it down or it's gonna be gone forever.

He doesn't notice how quickly time wents by so lost in his world. And he didn't notice Louis enter his room, calling him a few times before walking over to him and checking what Harry has archived so far.

Nothing.

The guitar is ripped out of Harry's hands and he looks up shocked. He is about to complain, but decides against it as he sees Louis' glare.