3

MONDAY

Harry opens the door to the school nurse's office, not bothering with knocking. The office isn't that big. A counter, behind sitting the blonde nurse, a bed in the back that you can seperate from the front with a moveable wall. Three chairs are placed next to the door Harry just entered and one chair next to the bed. On the opposite wall of the bed is a big cabinet, probably filled with basic medical stuff.

"You must be Harry." the nurse says. Harry would say she is in her mid thirties. "I'm Sally, the school nurse. Come sit down." she says after Harry confirmed her statement.

Harry does as asked and sits down on the bed, Sally sitting down on her office chair. "How may I help you?" she asks smiling. It's a genuin smile and Harry already likes her.

"Get me out of here?" he suggests, falling backwards so his back meets the wall. He rubs his hands over his face as Sally chuckles.

"So you are one of the students who didn't know what school this is." she notes correctly. She moves over to sit in front of Harry in her chair. "And you probably are totally fine, am I right?"

Harry rolls his eyes, but smiles. "Yea. I was just shocked that my mum would send me here. And confused to why, I'm not gay." he says. He scans the woman for a moment before leaning a little forward. "So what are you doing here? You into this?" he asks.

Sally smile. "My husband, who works here as a counsellor, and I are indeed into BDSM. We did it 24/7, but since our beautiful daughter was born we only do it in the playroom."

Harry frowns. "Playroom?" He sees Sally take a breath to explain, but already knows he better wouldn't know. "It's fine, I don't need to know." he says, making her laugh amused. "How old is your daughter?" the boy asks instead.

"She turned two a month ago." The nurse takes her phone and looks for a picture of the girl before showing it Harry. "Her name is Allison."

Harry smiles at the picture; he loves kids. "She is beautiful."

"Isn't she?" Sally says proud. "She can be a handful, but when she smiles or laughs... God, the sun is coming out."

Harry wants to ask more, but there is a knock at the door before a boy comes in. His hair is brown, styled into a fringe. He has blue eyes and a kind smile. Harry also notices him wearing a blazer. By now he figured out that probably the guys with blazers are dominants and with the button-downs - like him and Liam - are the submissives.

"Hi," he says as soon as Sally went to him. "Mr. Taylor informed me that my submissive - Harry Styles - should be here?"

Sally turns to look at Harry, who stares at the boy behind the desk. He raises an eyebrow as they make eye contact.

Then the guy walks around the counter and towards Harry, holding out a hand. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, your assigned dominant."

Harry shakes it hesitantly. "Harry Styles." he introduces himself, even though Louis already knows this.

"Do you feel better?" Louis asks as soon as their hands seperate.

Harry shrugs. "Sure, yea." He sees Louis smirking and feels a shiver running down his spine, not quite sure if he liked it or not. "I'm not gay, just so you know." Harry tells him. "So you won't be coming near my dick or my asshole." he adds.

"We'll see about that, but let's get to counseling." Louis smiles and turns to Sally. "Thanks for taking care of him." he says.

Sally waves it off. "No problem." she says.

Harry gets up reluctantly. He really hoped he could've avoided this one more day, but apparently not. "Bye Sally, until we meet again." he says and tips an invisible fedora.