21

SATURDAY

Louis and Harry both exchange a confused look. They hear excited chattering, but can't understand a word. The women seem very excited.

"They know each other?" Harry asks confused as he slowly gets up, careful to not bring Doris out of balance.

Louis shrugs and is quick to get the girl in his arms while Harry gets up with Ernest in his arms. The two boys go to the hallway and see their mums talk to each other bright smiling.

The dom raises an eyebrow before clearing his throat obnoxiously loud to get both of the womens attention. "Do you know each other?" He knows it's a stupid question, but still.

The women exchange a look. "Yes, we were best friends while in school here. We sadly lost contact and only saw each other on class meetings." Jay explains smiling.

Harry's eyes move from his mum to Jay and then back. Then he turns to Louis. "Could you...?" he holds Doris towards the older boy who takes her with a frown.

The submissive ignores it and turns around going upstairs into his room. His mother went to this school. To this BDSM school and didn't even think about telling her son about... all of this! She sent Harry here, because she went here herself. Anne didn't just find that school on accident as she googled for boarding schools. She knew from the beginning! Harry always thought his mum didn't keep any secrets and was comfortable sharing a lot of her life, why not this?! Why not telling her son that he'll go to a kink school she went to!

Harry enters his room and closes the door behind him. Fuck Louis for not giving him the key, because he wants to lock the door so badly. He spots a vase with fake flowers inside standing on the dresser below the tv that's hung up across the bed. Anger rises in him as he thinks about his mum. So he walks quickly over to the vase and grabs it. Without thinking, but an angered yell he throws the vase against the next wall. The flowers fall onto the broken pieces of porcelain the vase was made out of.

Harry looks around if he find anything else he can throw around and quickly decides on his pillows and blanket. Those fly across the room, landing on the floor as well. He storms into the attached bathroom. He quickly pushes everything off the counter before looking up and seeing himself in the mirror. To say he is shocked wouldn't be an understatement. He is shocked that he looks like him. Like his father. Back when Harry was younger his father had the same expression on his fathe when he stormed towards little Harry before hurting him.

That brings Harry to break down in tears. He grabs tightly onto the sink as he falls towards the floor, sobbing.

In this moment he hears the door to his bathroom opens and he feels someone pry off his hands from the sink before he is enveloped in a hug.

"Shh, it's alright, Harry." Louis says calmly. He rubs up and down his submissives back.

Harry tries to breath deeply with what he manages thanks to Louis' soothing touches. He takes a deep breath before he moves away from Louis. His eyes are red and cheeks puffy. With the back of his hand he wipes away the tears that left his eyes.

"I-I need to get some fresh air." Harry says as he gets up, supporting himself on the sink.

Louis follows suit, with a frown on his face. "What do you mean? Dinner is in 30 minutes." Louis says.

Harry runs a hand through his hair and sighs. "I know." he nods. "I'll be back, I just..." He sighs and looks down at his hand, still on top of the sink.

Louis frowns at the boy. "What's wrong? What happened in your room and why did you break down?" Louis asks confused about the whole situation.

Harry closes his eyes tightly. "She went to this school and she never talked with me about anything like this." He sighs. "I thought she didn't have any secrets." Harry shakes his head before looking back up.