11

TUESDAY

Harry is staring at himself in the fogged up mirror in his bathroom. A towel is wrapped around his waist, water dripping down onto his body from his wet hair. He is just staring at himself, postponing the talk with Louis. Even though he said he would tell him, a lot can change when you take a 30 minutes shower to think.

To think of everything that happened in the last 24 hours.

What shockes Harry most is that he himself already starts to change. He never wanted to change, because he was happy with who he was. Why did he get so... tame now? He doesn't give Louis shit, he didn't punch Nick as he dumped soup over his head, he cried in front of Louis - twice...

"What is happenening to me?" he asks himself quietly.

He sighs before walking out of the bathroom, into his bedroom to put on his clothes. First he grabs fresh boxers and pulls them on, dropping the towel in the process. Then he takes the towel and starts to dry his hair while walking to his bed where sweatpants and a shirt are laying, waiting to be put on. Harry does just that when he deems his hair dry enough.

Once fully clothed he walks to the stairs. He heard someone knock at the front door and is curious to who it was. Just as he stepped onto the first step he saw them enter the kitchen. So he makes his way down the stairs quietly, wanting to hear what they talk about. Maybe about him? Probably about him.

"Zayn told me you two went home, because of some incident?" Harry recognises the voice as Mr. Longwood.

Louis sighs. "Yea, Nick decided to pour soup over Harry's head." he explains the man.

"I will tell Mr. Hemmings. He really needs to do something about Grimshaw. That goes on for far too long and we still don't know what his problem is." Mr. Longwood says.

"Yea. And it's not okay that he pulls Harry into this. The poor boy doesn't need to deal with his shit as well."

"Where is Harry right now? And how did he react?"

Harry can hear Louis chuckle. "He is still upstairs and he dumped soup over Nick as well."

"Really? How did you react?"

"I told him that's not okay, but I had a hard time not bursting out laughing." Louis admits and Harry smiles at that subconsciously. "It just... It was a great thing to witness. Nick looked great with soup over himself and the bowl on his head."

Both male in the kitchen chuckle.

"Will you do anything because of Harry's behaviour?"

Harry can't see if Louis nods or shakes his head as he doesn't answer this question verbally.

"I haven't even talked about punishments with him yet. And he put a maybe behind spanking only because he had to." Louis says, making Harry think he said no to Longwoods question.

"Just go slow. Explain everything to him, explain the colour system again and make sure to listen to him if he colours out."

"Of course I will!" Louis says sounding shocked Longwood would even think he might ignore Harry colouring out. "I had too much experience with a dom ignoring their subs safeword, so you know I will never do this. To no one."

Harry could swear that there is more behind those words, but he knows very less to nothing about Louis Tomlinson.

However, he wants to know why Longwood is here so he decides to step into the kitchen, acting surprised to see their counsellor as two sets of eyes look at him.

"Uhm, hi?" Harry says.

Louis raises an eyebrow. "How much did you hear?" he asks knowingly. He didn't hear him come down the stairs since they entered the kitchen. Louis had one ear on the stairs, just to know when Harry comes in.