𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ɢᴏɴᴇ

𝐂𝐇 𝐗𝐕//𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈

𝐂𝐇 𝐗𝐕
//𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ AANG AND I SHARE A LOOK AS THE CHEIF CARRIES ON, "our village is in crisis. You two are our only hope. For the last few days at sunset, a spirit monster comes and attacks our village. He is Hei-Bai, the black and white spirit."

And he wants us to stop it?

"Why is it attacking you?" Sokka chimes in.

The chief moves to the threshold oh the doorway that we just entered. I follow his gaze, meeting the sunset.

"We don't know,"

A sudden rush of pain enters my head. I cradle my left temple. Slowly I sneak my way to the back of the frayed cabin.

"Ow." I quietly mutter. Out of frustration I massage my head more aggressively drawing attention to myself.

"Are you okay?" Sokka's deep voice booms.

"Ah... don't talk too loud..."

"What? Was I loud to you?" Sokka asks offended, looking at the chief.

The pain spreads all around my head.

"Do you need some water?" A woman asks, but her voice is so loud.

"Please stop yelling!"

"Saki... we're not yelling." Katara reaches her hand out.

I close my eyes, picturing anything or anyone,

~
"I'm coming. I'm coming for you."

"All of you."

~

The misery gets worse.

~
"None of you will know what hit you."

"I will destroy you."
~

"It's hey-bai!" My breathing becomes uneven and irregular.

"It's Hei-Bai. He talking to me." As of now, I have everyone's attention.

"He's telling me... h-he's telling me he's coming for us... and he wants to destroy us..."  it almost seems like the whole village is here, seeming there are now mothers and children.

Sokka and Aang's worried eyes meet mine,
"What else is he saying, saki?"

Once his question escaped his mouth, more agony burned,

~
"It's all you're fault, avatar saki."

"I loathe you."

"I will end you."

"I will take everything you love, just like you did to me."
~

"He's angry. Very angry." Catching my breath from the constant ache, I look to Aang.

"Can you not feel it?" I can tell Aang wants too, I can tell he would trade places with me in an instant.

"No... I don't feel it"

Suddenly, a roar echoes through the town. What feels like sharp daggers stab into my head.

I groan in pain as Hei-Bai charges. His screeching releases a force to knock over mountains.

"Avatar! Go!" The chief shivers in fear. Aangs motionless, not knowing what to do.

Even though I'm in no condition to fight, I step forward outside.

"Hei-bai!" I scream, before I could say anything, he lifts his big paw and sweeps me away. The pressure hits my torso with massive force, knocking me down to the ground.

Groaning and moaning, I push myself up.

"Saki! Don't move!" Katara yells. Out of my peripheral vision I see Aang trying to calm the beast.

Talking to it, gesturing to it, dodging it.

Wow, what use am I down here? How is Hei-Bai affecting me so much more than Aang? All of this doesn't make any sense.

Sokka runs out of the old worn house into the fight.

"Sokka go back!" I yell. He ignores my command, "we'll fight him together!" He reaches for his boomerang, swinging it at the spirit.

Before any of us could take in what happened, Hei-Bai grabbed Sokka and runs out of the village. Katara yells for her brother in fear.

Despite the pain, I jump to my feet and chase it down along with Aang on his glider. "Saki! Aang! Over here!" He yells.

"Help!"

I run in closer, almost catching up and so does Aang. Reaching his hand out Sokka is able to grab it but they vanish. I come to an immediate halt.

"No. No no no no no!" I yell, kicking the ground. Aang glides back to the ground, "we'll find him."

I envy his optimism.

"Yeah. We'll find them. Despite they vanishing in thin air."

Merry Christmas everyone. :)