𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

~

~

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ REN TAKES A FEW DEEP BREATHS BEFORE FOLLOWING HIS FATHER INTO THE WAR MEETING. His father, being a war general was qualified to be there.
Ren was curious and wanted to tag along.

Azulon sat on his throne surrounded by fire, casting over the powerful men in the room. Oazi, his son, sat beside him with an evil smirk.

Ren hated Oazi. That's saying a lot for the young adult, he doesn't hate anyone. But Oazi was a nightmare.

Iroh sat on the other side of Azulon. He smiled at Ren as he took a seat to which then Ren returned.

"Shall we begin?" Ren's father questioned. The men in the room nodded and a plan to take over some Earth Kingdom colonies were made.

After the meeting, Ren respectively bowed to the Firelord before hurriedly walking out of the throne room.

He saw Ursula sitting outside waiting for him. His feature immediately formed a beautiful smile.

"Ursula—" he stops to examine her eyes to see she's not showing the same emotions. Her golden orbs weighed of misery.

"Ursula? What's wrong?" He pulled her away from the crowded war generals, celebrating and laughing about the meeting they just had.

The raven-haired girl sulked, "I need to get out of here." Ren was confused at her statement.

"What do you mean?"

"We need to leave this place." She says. Ren furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?"

Ursula didn't have a powerful family like Ren did. Her mother was a servant in the palace making her one as well.

"We'll be safer, Ren." Ursula almost begged. "the royal family will be very angry with me."

Ren's eyes widen. Why would they be angry with her?

"What did you do?"

"I'll explain later! Let's just get out of here." Ursula panicked as she saw Oazi and Iroh come out of the throne room. She dragged Ren deep into the halls of the Fire Nation palace.

-

"Ursula," Ren tried to slow her down, "Ursula! Ursula- Stop it." He finally pulled her to a stop. "Explain to me what's going on. Now."

The olive-skinned girl didn't say anything. She put her hand over her face in distress. She took a deep breath before finally spitting it out.

"I'm pregnant."

Even though Ren should probably fall scared and panicked, he didn't. At first, he didn't know what to feel or say. But after moments of silence, he swooped Ursula into his arms. The two giggle and lock lips at the news. Ren puts the mother of his child down, "Why would the royal family be angry?" He questioned.

This replaced Ursula's smile with a frown, "if they find out general Ryuu's son is having a child with a peasant they'll kill her-" Ursula ramble but Ren interrupts.

"Her?" Tears began to fill his blue eyes.

"It's a girl. I can tell." Ursula chuckles. Ren covers his huge smile with his hands causing Ursula to pull Ren closer.

"If we want our little girl to be safe, we need to leave." The two lovers connect their four heads. Ren nods, coming up with a plan.

"We can flee to where I was born. The Southern Water Tribe." He suggests. Ursula's eyes light up, "that far?"

"Of course. You would be able to meet the people I grew up with before my father took me away. Oh, you would love Hakoda and Bato. They pull the craziest pranks on Kanna." Ren smiles to himself, thinking about his home.

His mother was Water Tribe and his father is Fire Nation. He doesn't know the story of how the two met, but he knows they loved each other. They lived in the Southern Water Tribe intel his mother passed away. That was only six years ago. He's been in the Fire Nation ever since. Since then he met Ursula to which he fell in love with almost instantly.

"Okay. Let's do it. We can catch the next boat to the Southern Earth Kingdom and find a ride there, I'm sure of it." Ursula smiled.

Ren took her hand and pulled her close to him, "I love you so much, Ursula."

"I love you too."

~

I jump awake as the faint words of my mother fade away.

My heart's pace slows down to enough where I can catch my breath. Momo tilts his head at my awakening before crawling over to me. He curls up beside me, making a smile creep its way on my lips.

I gently lower my head to go back to sleep.

This is a very short chapter, I'm sorry. But don't worry, the next one is gonna be long.

Don't be afraid to comment and tell me what you think <3