𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴇɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴛʜ, I

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WE STAND ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER, BOTH WITH DETERMINATION WRITTEN ON OUR FACES

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ WE STAND ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER, BOTH WITH DETERMINATION WRITTEN ON OUR FACES. Katara raises her brow in competition. I smirk, coming up with a strategy to tire her out. Seconds of staring at each other pass before Katara shoots a wave of water my way. I jump high in the air using my agility thanks to my airbending and take the extra water washed over and redirect it towards Katara.

She dodges the attack, freezing the liquid into ice spheres, letting them soar through the air. I barely miss them from impaling me.

"Geez! Watch it, Katara!"

She shrugs from the other side of the battlefield.

"I knew you wouldn't let them hit you." With that, she puts more ice spheres through the air.

The pools of water resting beside me comes to my aid. I make a funnel of water around me. It spins rapidly, deflecting the ice attacks into other directions. Once I'm positive Katara gave up on the move I kick the tornado of water to Katara.

She almost gets swallowed up in it.

"Hey! Watch it, Saki!" She yells.

I mock her response, "I knew you wouldn't let it hit you."

Catching me off guard, she liquefies an ice decoration resting atop of the stairs nearby and propels it to me. It knocks me off my feet, making Katara the winner of our little battle.

"Ha! I beat an Avatar." She teases. I glare at her while getting back on my feet.

"Nice job, pupil Saki. At least you tried." Pakku joins in on the baiting. I huff and cross my arms while Katara comes next to me making sure I'm not hurt.

"Now, would anyone care for a rematch with Katara or Saki?" Pakku asks his male students. All look tired and terrified from previous battles.

I chuckle before accompanying Aang who's playing with Momo. He spins around an airball that Momo is floating on. Once the little lemur spots me he crawls up my leg and lands on my shoulder.

"Hey, buddy," I say, scratching his chin.

"Pupil Aang!" Pakku calls. Aang's lazy smile doesn't fade as the annoyed master towers over him.

"Yes, Master Pakku?"

"Care to step into the sparring circle? I figure since you've found time to play with house pets you must have already mastered waterbending." I back away from the sharp tone Pakku uses.

Aang airbends himself to his feet, "I wouldn't say 'mastered' but check this out!"

He spins around, collecting snow as he does. When he is done he looks like a snowman. It's ruined however when Momo jumps on him, making him fall to the ground. Pakku and Katara share similar expressions of disdain.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢. ━━━━ ❛𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀❜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें