Plans

"What if your truce with the lannisters doesn't go as planned?" Ned asks. Liz has just spent quite a while convincing him to forget about Jamie and cerseis incest since it will only call a war

"Well then I will go to the Tyrell's, but I think tywin will say yes- if he wishes for the survival of his house then he definitely will"

"But if he says no..."

"Than I will leave harrenhal and fly to casterly Rock and bathe it in fire. When are the northern troops headed back north?"

"The bulk of them are leaving in the morning but a few thousand are staying just incase your plan doesn't work out"

"Well, if that's all to be decided then I think it's time for bed because I haven't slept since I ran away from Jamie's camp which was quite a few days ago. Should I call you my Lord now that everyone knows you aren't my actual father?"

"You can call me whatever you want your grace" he replies and she hugs him.

///\\\

In the morning Liz feels like she could shit a brick when the Lannister camp comes into sight because she doesn't actually know what she is going to say, like should she go down the route of 'I will take what is mine with fire and blood' or the route of 'hello, I'm heir to the iron throne and want to kill your grandchild, don't hurt me.' Also it rained while she was on her little flight, very, very heavily so she is completely soaked to her skin but she knows she shouldn't shiver and look cold because that isn't very queenly, instead she should steps majestically off of Gertrude and try to look like one of those ladies in a James Bond movie after going for a swim.

She lands outside the really big tent in the centre and Gertrude roars while Sylvester and Deborah swoop around the camp. Everyone with a weapon points it in her direction but she just steps off Gertrude's shoulder like she can't even see them through her own fabulousness, but in reality she can't see them because of all the wind that was whipping into her eyes caused her to tear up and her eyes are blurred. Daenerys looked a lot more majestic when getting off of drogon in season seven at the dragon pit. Liz walks over to the tent as fast as she can without slipping and sliding in the mud and when she gets over to the tent almost everyone inside it is now outside.

"Hello" she says just as the rain gets heavier. "I'd like to speak with Lord tywin." She says and they let her go inside the tent. Inside tywin sits at the table with Ser Kevan sitting beside them, both talking. Finally they look up. "Hello again. I wish I'd planned this out more because I honestly don't know where to begin. First of all ned stark isn't my father. My father is rhaegar targaryen and my mother is Lyanna stark. Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Elia martell and married Lyanna and they had me and my brother Jon. Ned stark pretended that we were his bastards to keep us safe from robert. My actual name is visenya targaryen, Jons is aegon but because he is in the nights watch it makes me the heir to the iron throne" she says and tywin and kevan are silent for a minute

"When did you find out about this?"

"A few years ago, but I didn't tell anyone because robert would have killed me. Now, i know you are supporting Joffrey regardless of the fact that he is a irrational dick because he is your grandson but he ain't got any claim to that throne so I intend to remove him from it. Then I don't want stannis to be King because he is very boring, and then renly always irritated me and I don't really like the Tyrell's, too much power" she begins, walking closer to the table. "So, you probably know that the iron throne is in considerable amount of debt to the iron bank and to you and to the Tyrell's. Now that I've saved ned the northerners are going north to prepare for winter so they are really a threat any more. They do have Jamie but he can be returned. Now, if you were to march on the Tyrell's with my dragons they would easily be defeated. Stannis literally has barely any men so it would just take a bit of fire to destroy him. Then we go to highgarden, repay a good chunk of the gold owed to the iron bank and to you, take a lot of the food and depending on their answer let loras Tyrell live and marry him to someone, possibly Sansa I haven't thought about it, or make the tarlys take up the Tyrell's position. Tommen can become Lord of storms end with renly and stannis dead. Joffrey dies"

"What if we were to say no to an alliance with you?" Tywin asks

"Then when I leave here I fly to casterly Rock and destroy it, killing every Lannister except Joanna and Jonathan and I go to the Tyrell's, proposing a marriage between loras and me. If they say no then I go to dorne and propose a marriage between trystane and me and then give them revenge for Elia martells rape and murder with the destruction of house Lannister. Your choice which one of them you want to become reality" she says and waits for a response. After twenty minutes of discussion later she now has allies and has found out that Lord tywin doesn't do high fives but Ser Kevan does after what feels like an hour of waiting. It has been decided that in the morning they march on the Tyrell's and then highgarden.

Hello, battle scene next chapter. Also I honestly don't get how cersei drinks so much wine, like I'm halfway through a glass and I'm all headachy while chugging a gallon of water. Also they literally never drink water in asoiaf which is kinda weird because they need to replenish their bodily fluids lol

Have a great day❤️

~kate