The battle of the lannister plains

They sneak up north, doing exactly as Vis proposed they would and sending mixed messages everywhere saying about how she was in Lannisport, Kings landing, or six feet under

They sneak up north, doing exactly as Vis proposed they would and sending mixed messages everywhere saying about how she was in Lannisport, Kings landing, or six feet under. Vis is sure daenerys will be very confused because when ned sees her again he looks very confused. The northern army is large and has been joined by some of the free folk that felt like they should help the queen who saved them. Two giants even came along, their names are wun wun and fearg mar. Wun wun seems nice but fearg mar is quite terrifying.

"Your grace! We weren't expecting you" ned says as she walks into the tent.

"That's alright. Nice to see y'all again although I wish we weren't meeting in these circumstances. How many men have you brought?"

"Fifteen thousand. Euron greyjoy is sailing towards Lannisport with yara greyjoy close behind him. Prince Doran has called his banners although it is unclear who he will fight for"

"Oh, that's not very good. I would actually rather not find out. But anyways, daenerys' dragons are dead which is good. Also the White walkers are fairly near the wall, or else rhollor is high on some shit and sent incorrect visions that thoros showed me" Vis says. They are actually near the wall and rhollor isn't high, unless you mean being held high in the hearts of his followers.

About two weeks of marching pass and casterly Rock comes into view. It is completely surrounded by tents that the soldiers sleep in. There are also big siege towers that are fully constructed and the massive army at the base of it. The reachmen focus on casterly Rock while the unsullied march towards the northerners. On the ocean the two factions of ironborn are waging war against each other with yara having the help of Gertrude, Sylvester and deborah. Gertrude flies away from the sea and goes towards the northern soldiers. Landing in front of Vis so that Vis can jump off her horse and clamber onto her dragon. She takes off and they fly towards the unsullied.

"Dracarys" she says and fire spurts from Gertrude's mouth. This battle is very long and luckily they beat the unsullied although it wasn't at all easy. Now they just have to face the thousands of reach men that are attacking casterly Rock. Also on the sea while Sylvester and Deborah are very handy to have euron has a lot more ships and is beating yara so easily it's slightly worrying.

Some of the reachmen turn around and march towards the northerners and Vis flies Gertrude over to the walls of casterly Rock, torching the reachmen as they wait to climb their ladders and burning their wooden siege weapons to the ground. Then horns are heard and everyone turns their heads towards the noise. The dornish have arrived and everyone mentally shits themselves because they could very easily go and slaughter them or save them, the only people who know what side they are on is oberyn martell but even he doesn't really know.

He assesses the battlefield says something to the men around him. The whole army gallops towards the battlefield and everyone mentally shits themselves for a second time, and then a few of the dying people actually shit themselves as their bowels relax into the deep sleep of death and let out a nice aroma that everyone else has to put up with while trying not to die and thus add to the stench.