Valar Morghulis

Vis was sitting in her office working when Jamie arrives. She was working with some builders and septons about the rebuild of the sept. It is going to be plainer and smaller but Vis is letting the builders and septons do whatever they need to because she doesn't really care what it looks like, the septons are just including her in the build incase she decides to burn that down too. The sept is going to be built on a hill near Kings landing and it will have a brilliant sea side view. There is also being a road made for transportation there.

Jamie opens the door and closes it behind him. He looks tired, tired and old. Vis looks up from what she is doing and stands up, walking around the desk to Jamie

"You look tired my love, perhaps you should go and have a lie down" she says. Jamie just stares it her

"You burned the sept with wildfire. Aerys targaryens wildfire. Consequently hundreds of people that just happened to be around there died" he says

"They wouldn't bend the knee. Are you angry with me? Frightened of me?" She asks and Jamie doesn't move an inch, his eyes fixed on hers. "What's done is done. They are dead and we are not, you, Joanna, and rhaegar will get to meet rhaenyra and catelyn when they arrive soon and everything will be well. I'm sorry if you hate me for what I did but I stand by my actions. Lancel is on his way to casterly Rock, I have men tube feeding him up his nose because he doesn't want to eat since the world is evil and food is of this world." Jamie laughs sarcastically and goes to pour himself a glass of wine.

"It's funny that when people say we won the war because it doesn't feel like we did, because of this war I have lost a father, a sister, a hand, and I've had to grieve for you three times and now you are turning into aerys targaryen, I feel like I don't know you anymore" he says and Vis feels anger burning up inside her

"I am not like the mad King! And I don't even know myself anymore either but I do know one thing, I know I love you and I know I love Joanna and rhaegar and rhaenyra and catelyn and I will burn the world down if that's what it takes to keep them, and you, safe. Maybe you can get to know me again," she says, trying not to let the tears welling in her eyes fall. Jamie sighs angrily.

"You know what? Im tired. Im tired of the fact that nothing ever stays the same and I can't just get to be with you and the kids. I don't want to argue. I do love you too but I don't know you. I feel like you've spent so long acting all queenly that you don't know how to laugh anymore. I would sell my soul just to hear you laugh, truly laugh, again" he says and Vis can't take it anymore. She kisses him and takes the cup of wine out of his hand, putting it down on the small table. He lifts her into his arms and carries her through the doorway joining the office and her bedroom. Their duties can be left for tomorrow they decide, after all the sun is going down. That night Jamie goes to sleep in Vis' arms and she lies there smiling down at her very cute husband.

About a week later rhaenyra and catelyn come home for the first time, guarded by some stark men and brienne. There is big excitement because Jamie and Vis cannot wait to meet their daughters and Joanna and rhaegar cannot wait to meet their siblings. It is three months later when a raven arrives from the wall, saying that the White walkers are coming. Ned has called his banners and the free folk have banded together and they are armed with dragon glass that was mined from dragonstone. While they have a lot of men they worry that it won't be enough. Vis is worried too because she doesn't know how game of thrones ends, she barely even remembers it. They wait a little longer to see if they will be needed and when another raven arrives asking for their help they gather four hundred soldiers and march north, ready to fight. Jamie and Vis both suspect that their time together is coming to a close since wars cause many casualties but they never bring the matter up be used they feel like just acknowledgement their suspicions would make it real.

All over Westeros there is constant talk about their iron queen who sits the iron chair as if she were born to it
but everyone knows the simple truth,
Visenya Targaryen rules the seven kingdoms, but Jamie Lannister rules Visenya's heart

The end (until further plot is revealed)

Ok so, goodbye y'all. Although I have my theories about what will happen they are only hazy theories so yeah, this will be my last long fanfiction for a while but I am doing short ones in a book here on watt pad. I've already done a tywin Lannister one and I will begin a Robb stark one later today

I truly had great fun writing this fanfiction and I sincerely hope you had fun reading it. Merry Christmas everyone❤️

~kate