Talking

"Lady melissandre, I never got to fully thank you for bringing me back" Vis says, walking up to melissandre.

"I was simply doing the lords work" melissandre replies.

"Well thank you for doing the lords work. Stannis will be arriving soon but I don't want to kill thousands of people so I am asking you if you could go to him and give him this. I would send just a messenger but I know stannis probably won't listen. He knows you, he trusts you to a certain degree. Perhaps you might be able to convince him to bend the knee. Everything is in here, signed and sealed. If you do not wish to go then I will send a messenger"

"I will go, you are my queen and the lords chosen one, I do as you command" melissandre says, smiling slightly.

"Well then, keep it safe and try not to get it wet. If it does get ruined then basically I'm offering stannis forgiveness for rising against the crown, if he bends the knee he will be the Lord of storms end as the last Baratheon. He will be fully forgiven. Soft course he may continue on his journey to Kings landing and peacefully attend my coronation in a few days. He will have to give up dragonstone of course because that will be the castle of house targaryen and if my aunt daenerys comes back to westeros she might want to stay there for a while" Vis hands melissandre a scroll that is sealed and tied. "There is a ship leaving immediately that will take you to stannis. Thank you and I wish you safe travels"

"Your grace, stay safe for the night is dark and full of terrors" melissandre says and walks off after one of the goldcloaks.

"Your grace, Lord Eddard has arrived with the prisoner lady Margaery" a servant says after bowing.

"Good, thank you" Vis smiles at the servant and goes to the entrance courtyard where there are several northern men surrounding lady Margaery. Lord Eddard is also there having just got off his horse. "Lord Eddard" Vis says formally before hugging him.

"I heard you were dead" he says, seeming quite concerned, "I also heard about your boy,"

"I was dead, everyone else still is though, including Jonathan. Anyways, no need to dwell on it and I still have Joanna. Lady Margaery, I hope you are well"

"I am, thank you your grace" Margaery replies, faking a smile.

"I was wondering if I may talk to you about your future" Vis begins. "Tyrion and I have discussed that perhaps a marriage between you and dickon tarly might be arranged since you are the last Tyrell of any consequence. Dickon is a kind and smart man, you won't be mistreated and you will be able to live in the reach. What do you say to our proposition?"

"If that is what your grace commands then I will marry him"Margaery says while trying to disguise the calculating look on her face.

"Very well, transportation stall be arranged for you to go to horn hill. Bring lady Margaery to her chambers, she must be tired" Vis orders a handmaiden and they walk off. Something nudges at her waist and she looks down, her eyes meeting one red and one gold all surrounded by fur as black as the night. "Morgoth" she says, smiling. "Oh how have you been? You have grown so big."

"She came upon us while we were riding yesterday" Lord Eddard explains. "Thought she was a bear at first"

"She certainly is the size of one anyways. She'll have to go in the stables, no kennel will fit her." What actually happens was morgoth manages to completely terrify the horses and the dogs so morgoth chooses to sleep outside her mistress' bedroom to keep her safe even though there are guards there.