Coronation

In the morning Vis has a bath and does some paperwork while sitting as still as possible so Bernadette could do her hair. The end result is absolutely fabulously fancy hair which is tied up and looks very sophisticated without forgetting the fact that she is still a young woman. The coronation dress is black and red perforated leather with three small silver dragons on her shoulders and a silver chain across her collarbones.

"Are you alright your grace?" Bernadette asks.

"Yes, I'm fine. How long do we have?" Vis asks, pouring herself a small glass of wine.

"About half an hour before it starts your grace. Is there anything else i can do for you?" Bernadette asks just as there is a knock on the door.

"No I'm fine thank you, that will be all" Vis says as the door opens.

"Ser Jamie Lannister" a squire announces and Jamie comes in. Bernadette closes the door behind her.

"You look regally ravishing my queen" Jamie says and kisses her, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up off the floor.

"Why thank you my prince, i don't think we should do this now, my hair took quite a while and what if someone walks in?" Vis asks but doesn't take any action to stop jamie pushing her onto the bed and sliding his hands up her legs. She unties his breeches and makes sure to move the skirt to around her waist so it won't get dirty.

About ten minutes later they both sort their clothes out and Jamie leaves. A few minutes later Vis leaves and walks to the throne room. Outside she waits for a moment before walking through the door. A singer plays a low song to fill the silence of the room as she walks up the aisle with four kingsguard around her. When she reaches the top of the room she kneels Im front of the throne like she was instructed to do in rehearsals and the high septon stands in front of her, swinging his pendulum emblazoned with a golden seven pointed star.

"In the sight of gods and men, do you, Visenya of house targaryen, swear by the old gods and the new to protect the realm from all those that might harm it?" The high septon asks.

"I swear" Vis swears. He puts the pendulum down on a red velvety cushion held by a servant and picks the crown up off another cushion. The crown is dark silver with dragons flying around it. There is also wolves, stags, lions, an archer for house tarly, and a sun with a spear poking through it to represent the fact that she is a dragon but also the queen of the seven kingdoms.

"In the sight of the Father, the Smith, the Warrior, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Stranger, and the old gods of the north, I proclaim you visenya of the House targaryen the 1st of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm" the high septon lays the heavy crown on her head and after a moment she rises, taking the final steps towards the iron throne and sits down.

"Long live the queen!" The high septon booms

"Long live the queen" everyone else replies, some with less enthusiasm as others. Tyrion walks up the steps first and bows before walking the remaining steps and standing at her shoulder. Over the next half hour every other Lord and lady in the room approaches the throne and bows or curtsies, all wishing her a long and peaceful reign. Then ser barriston Selmy approaches.

"Ser barriston, I am quite delighted you managed to come" Vis says, smiling at him.

"Your grace, I was dismissed by King Joffrey because of my age but a man of the kingsguard serves for life and I ask for a place on your queensguard. I offer my services queen visenya, I will shield your back and keep your counsel and give my life for yours if need be. I swear it by the Old Gods and the New" he says, kneeling.