Chapter 3: How it Started

After the accident, Anna was not able to run for a few days. And on the 3rd day she was surprised when somebody knocked in her apartment at 5 in the morning and found Edward standing at her door looking really nervous carrying a lot of books. Anna almost jumped at the boy when she sees the books. She was so bored not doing anything but write and paint all day.

Anna let him in and was glad when Edward joined her for breakfast and coffee. Then they spent almost every morning reading and comparing each other's books after that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Anna asked when she found the boy staring at her curiously while she was reading and drinking tea with her hair in messy bun.

They were reading on a separate couch across each other, while their feet resting in the coffee table.

He shrugged. "You just look like and act like a nerd."

Anna was surprised with Edward and laughed looking at her self. She was wearing a big white shirt and blue basketball jersey from her brother, with a fluffy hello kitty slippers. "At least I'm a hot nerd." She retorted.

"Yeah right.." Edward scoff.

Anna laughed harder liking the way he seemed to be less nervous around her and begin to be comfortable enough to tease her. "Ohhh, so you don't find me hot at all?" She asked raising an eyebrow and a sly grin on her face.

The boy just pretended not to hear her but the smile he was trying to hide still shows in his eyes. She was feeling naughty this morning and the adult themed book she was reading making her sexually frustrated -- doesn't help her situation at all.

She was definitely curious now. "Edward, do you have a girlfriend?"

Edward looked up from his book, quite surprised with the sudden change of topic. "No" He replied, then continue reading.

"Is that so?" Anna asked again.

"Yes."

"Hmmm...." she hummed contemplating if she's going to do what she's thinking about right now. She closed her book and watch the boy read. Anna finds him really cute with his tan skin brown hair and eyes. She just noticed how well built his body is. He has well-defined muscles in his biceps and it also shows on his legs even if it was covered by his jeans.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Edward asked as he looked up finding her staring at him.

Anna chuckled finding it amusing as she remembered asking the same question earlier. But unlike Edward, she didn't shrugged and act like it was nothing. She placed her book down the coffee table after standing up with a sly smile on her face.

She walked slowly around the coffee table towards the confused Edward, never cutting the eye contact as she purposely sways her hips as she walks. She stopped just in front of the boy standing in between his legs. Anna snatched the book and throws it behind her not bothering putting any bookmark.

"W-What are you doing." Edward stammered feeling nervous again making Anna smirked.

"So....you don't find me hot, huh?" Anna asked seductively, she bends down placing her hands on the armrest of the couch.

Anna saw how Edward swallowed nervously before shaking his head slowly, making her interest piqued.

"Oh really...?" Anna teased as she straddled the poor nervous boy. "Why does it hard for me to believe you, huh?" She smirked and the boy swallowed again as she tilts her head slightly placing her hands around his shoulder.

"So, you don't have a girlfriend?" She asked again.

"Y-yes, I mean no, I don't." He answered softly.

"Good... so it means, I can do this," Anna mumbled before placing a feather-light kiss on Edward's lips.