Chapter 8: Teacher kiss me

Anna admit to herself that she's slightly bothered by Macy's favor.

"By the way, I'm going to warn you, that kissing a girl is very different from kissing a boy." Anna started.

"How so?"

"You'll know difference eventually, it doesn't really matter, since we all have different preference."

"Okay."

Anna drink the last of her lemonade before sitting side ways to face Macy. She noticed that the other girl was still nervous.

"Relax... By the way, how was Arthur's kiss?" Anna asked trying to distract the nervous girl.

"Oh, that. Ahmm. Awkward?"

"Why?"

"I was caught off guard and I kinda froze." They both laugh.

"It's normal, it was your first kiss anyway. Although my concern is, why did he kiss you if he only sees you as his sister?"

"He said about realizing it after kissing me." Macy explained dejectedly.

"That actually makes sense. You can tell in a kiss how do you feel about someone. Either you like him or her. If you only feel platonic love, or if it's just pure physical attraction."

"Really?"

"Yes. It will be quite tricky though because teenagers are hormonal and impulsive most of the time."

"What do you mean?"

"Teenagers are more sexually active and very prone to infatuation."

"You're a teenager as well."

"I know, that's why I don't want to dwell too much with my emotions and sexual appetite."

Anna said was true. She knows how sexually active she is but she always tries to divert her mind on other things. She was beginning to crave physical attention and Macy asking her to teach her how to kiss might not be a good idea.

"You're so weird sometimes."

"I know I am. Anyway, do you still want to do this or not? You don't have to do it, you know."

"I do and I want to."

Anna sighed. "Okay, come here."

Macy, moved closer to Anna. They are now facing each other. Their knees are touching one another.

"Okay, I'll start with a peck. I'm sure you already know this but I'm going to do it anyway."

Macy just nodded when Anna touched her chin. Anna gave her a peck in the lips that Macy almost notice because of how fast yet gentle it is.

Macy just stared at Anna not really knowing what to say.

"Okay, now I'm going to give you a soft kiss. It is just like the peck but lingers longer." Anna explained while their faces are still close, not losing eye contact.

Macy, just nodded again and Anna moved her hand in Macy's jaw and she let her index finger brush with Macy's plump pink lips. Anna leans closer slowly and Macy followed automatically eyes closed.

Anna kissed her softly and she smiled when she felt Macy's soft lips against hers.

Anna pulled away just enough for her to whisper. "Now, I'm going to do that again but longer this time. Just follow my lead..."

Anna kissed her again, and let her lips move with the shape of Macy's lips. She tilts her head slightly and she gently nibbled Macy's lower lips with her lips.